In the State Duma commented on the words of the representative Zelensky on trade with Russia
Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Economic Policy, Industry, Innovative Development and Entrepreneurship Vladimir Gutenev commented on the RT statement of the representative of the President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky in the Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers Andrei Gerus about the impossibility of ending economic relations with Russia.
“There is nothing surprising in the fact that there are sober and pragmatic politicians in Ukraine. The development of interstate cooperation for Kiev is the same good as for Moscow. Now we can only regret the lost time and the destroyed integration between high-tech industries, ”said the deputy.
Gutenev expressed confidence that the Ukrainian population would inevitably restore the link between the two countries in full.
“People are pushing elected leaders onto the path of interaction and integration with Russia. This statement is the beginning of the right steps in this direction, ”he believes.
Earlier, Gerus noted the impossibility of ending economic relations with Russia.
He noted that "to stop overnight economic relations is unrealistic and impossible."
- In Sovfede appreciated the words of the representative Zelensky about trade with Russia 2 months
- In the State Duma commented on the words of the head of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the Crimea 2 months
- In the State Duma commented on the decision of May to resign 2 months
- The State Duma supported the statement of Kiev on negotiations with Russia 2 months
- In Primorye, commented on the incident with graduates in Vladivostok 2 months
- Trump commented on the situation with Huawei 2 months
- Zelensky commented on the idea of a referendum on agreements with Russia 2 months
- Juncker commented on the situation with brexit 2 months
- Poroshenko commented on the decision of Zelensky to dissolve the Rada 2 months
- In Kiev, commented on the situation with the IMF mission 2 months