Vakarchuk gave advice to Zelensky on the situation with the referendum on negotiations with Russia
The singer, leader of the Okean Elzy group, Svyatoslav Vakarchuk, advised Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky not to shift the responsibility for negotiations with Russia to residents of the country.
“The referendum is an effective way of expressing the will of the people ... But the referendum is the people's will, not shifting the responsibility to the people,” the artist said in a video message posted on his Facebook page.
Earlier, the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine re-registered the Gol Vakarchuk party formed in 2015.
On May 21, it was reported that Zelensky was considering the possibility of holding a referendum on the issue of negotiations between Ukraine and Russia.
Subsequently, the Ukrainian leader answered negatively to the question of whether Kiev would conduct negotiations with Moscow.
- Zelensky commented on the idea of a referendum on agreements with Russia 4 months
- Zelensky answered "no" to a question about negotiations with Russia 4 months
- Russia extended an agreement with the EU on cooperation in science 4 months
- Vakarchuk appreciated the idea of Zelensky about a referendum on negotiations with Russia 4 months
- Juncker commented on the situation with brexit 4 months
- "Tactical move": why Zelensky announced his intention to hold a referendum on negotiations with Moscow 4 months
- In Kiev, commented on the situation with the IMF mission 4 months
- The Kremlin appreciated Zelensky’s idea of a referendum on negotiations with Russia 4 months
- Kosachev called Zelensky’s idea of a referendum on negotiations with Russia a winning one 4 months
- Pushkov commented on the idea of Zelensky about the referendum on negotiations with Russia 4 months
- Zelensky can bring to the referendum the issue of negotiations with Russia 4 months
- Kuchma gave advice to Zelensky 4 months
- Poroshenko gave Zelensky advice on the release of sailors 4 months