Juncker commented on the situation with brexit
The head of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, in an interview with CNN, said that he was losing patience because of the postponement of the UK exit period.
“I would like to say“ yes ”to holding a re-referendum, although I’m not sure that its result will be very different,” Juncker said, adding that the EU countries can only watch the discussion of brexit in Britain.
At the same time, Juncker noted that, in his opinion, the best way to bring the Brexit process to the end is the adoption by the British Parliament of the country's withdrawal deal proposed by Prime Minister Theresa May.
Initially, the UK was supposed to leave the EU on March 29, but members of the House of Commons rejected the draft agreement on Brexit conditions submitted to May three times.
Earlier, May warned that a vote in June would be the last chance for the British parliament to approve a deal to withdraw the country from the European Union.
Expert Andrei Kulikov, in an interview with the FBA "Economy Today," commented on the situation with Brexit.
- In Kiev, commented on the situation with the IMF mission 1 month
- Zelensky commented on the idea of a referendum on agreements with Russia 1 month
- Lawyer Abyzova commented on the situation with drugs in the apartment of the ex-official 1 month
- Vakarchuk gave advice to Zelensky on the situation with the referendum on negotiations with Russia 1 month
- Trump commented on the situation with Huawei 1 month
- In the State Duma commented on the words of the representative Zelensky on trade with Russia 1 month