Sri Lanka declared mourning for those killed in the blasts
The authorities of Sri Lanka announced April 23 a day of mourning for those killed in a series of explosions, reports the TV channel News 1st.
"Tomorrow (April 23) is declared the day of national mourning," - said in a statement on Twitter.
Earlier it was reported that the Ostankino television tower went out in a sign of mourning.
On April 21, eight explosions in Catholic churches and five-star hotels occurred in Sri Lanka during the celebration of Easter. According to the latest data, 290 people became victims.
- Eiffel Tower will turn off the lights in memory of those killed in Sri Lanka 3 months
- Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka commemorates with three minutes of silence the victims of the attacks 3 months
- Sri Lanka: number of attacks in Sri Lanka has risen to 310 3 months
- Sri Lanka: Government: After attacks in Sri Lanka, evidence of "retribution" for Christchurch 3 months
- Sri Lanka: Number of attacks in Sri Lanka has risen to almost 360 3 months