SC initiated a case after a fire at a plant in the Orenburg region
The investigative committee opened a criminal case after a fire at the Orenburg Industrial Zinc Plant. This is stated in the message of the department in WhatsApp.
“Last night, the drying oven of the hot-dip galvanizing shop in the village of Pokrovka caught fire. As a result of a fire on an area of 7 thousand square meters. damaged building ", - told in the UK.
The case was initiated on violation of safety rules in the conduct of construction or other works (Part 1 of Article 216 of the Criminal Code of Russia).
At present, recordings from surveillance cameras have been withdrawn, lists of employees passing by electronic passes are being studied.
As the governor of the region, Yuri Berg, said, no one was injured as a result of the fire. According to him, it was possible to avoid exceeding the permissible concentration of harmful substances.
In December 2018, URA.RU reported that the Electrozinc plant in Vladikavkaz would completely cease operations in the spring of 2019 due to a fire.
- In the Orenburg region completely extinguished the fire at the plant 8 months
- SC conducts inspection due to fire at the plant near Orenburg 8 months
- In the Orenburg region localized fire at the plant 8 months
- In the Orenburg region they extinguish a large fire at a galvanizing plant 8 months
- Source: near Orenburg there was a large fire at the plant 8 months
- Italy falls in a ranking of democracies 8 months
- Source: a policeman was killed in the Moscow region 8 months
- A man died in a fire in New Moscow 8 months
- "Brown and Beautiful" a target of the fire of racism in Algeria 8 months
- SC organized a check after the death of a mountaineer in Kamchatka 8 months
- Video leaking of a folding phone 8 months
- Putin shot from a cannon 8 months
- SC initiated a case after the shelling of a police car in Ingushetia 8 months
- In Ukraine, localized a fire at a petrochemical plant 8 months