Riyadh (AFP) According to US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Saudi Arabia has "reaffirmed its determination to hold journalist Jamal Khashoggi's killers to account. Pompeo said Monday after talks with King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that both recognized that "accountability must be taken". Saudi Arabia as well as the US would still work to gather the facts.
Saudi Arabia: Pompeo: Saudi Arabia wants to hold Khashoggi's killer to justice
TIME ONLINE | News, backgrounds and debates
- Pompeo calls on Saudi Arabia to achieve credible Khashoggi's death 1 year
- Canada meets the appeal of "Thailand Girl" Saudi Arabia 1 year
- Saudi Arabia: Your ally is Washington, not Trump 1 year
- Saudi Arabia tops the Arab arms race 1 year
- In the 100th anniversary of Khashoggi's death .. Congress of Saudi Arabia: The case is not over 1 year