In Sri Lanka, victims of the attacks were honored with three minutes of silence
Residents of Sri Lanka honored the memory of those killed in a series of terrorist attacks in hotels and churches of the country with three minutes of silence. Reported by Adaderana.
It is noted that the memory event began at 8:30 (6:10 Moscow time).
Citizens of the country were also asked to hang white flags near the houses in memory of the victims of the tragedy.
A series of explosions occurred in Catholic churches and five-star hotels in Sri Lanka on April 21, killing at least 290 people, and hundreds were injured.
Authorities reported that 31 foreigners had been identified as bodies.
- Sri Lanka observes three minutes of silence after Easter attacks 3 months
- Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka commemorates with three minutes of silence the victims of the attacks 3 months
- Terrorism: Attacks in Sri Lanka were suicide attacks 3 months
- In Sri Lanka, the number of victims of terrorist attacks increased to 310 3 months
- Sri Lanka: number of attacks in Sri Lanka has risen to 310 3 months
- X-ray of the victims of the attacks in Sri Lanka 3 months
- Sri Lanka downgrades attacks 3 months