In Sri Lanka, the number of victims of terrorist attacks increased to 310
The death toll as a result of a series of explosions in Sri Lanka reached 310 people. It is reported by TV News First, citing the Ministry of Health of the country.
In addition, according to updated data, 480 people were injured.
At the same time, the identity of 41 victims has not yet been established.
It is noted that the victims are located in five hospitals in the country.
Earlier in Sri Lanka, they commemorated the victims of the explosions with three minutes of silence.
A series of explosions occurred in the temples and five-star hotels of Sri Lanka on April 21, on Catholic Easter.
- Terrorism: 310 dead after attacks in Sri Lanka 3 months
- In Sri Lanka, victims of the attacks were honored with three minutes of silence 3 months
- In the UN Security Council condemned a series of terrorist attacks in Sri Lanka 3 months
- Victims number increased: attacks in Sri Lanka were suicide attacks 3 months
- The number of victims has risen: Sri Lanka: The search for motives for attacks continues 3 months
- "Only animals could do this": the number of victims of the terrorist attacks in Sri Lanka reached 290 3 months
- In Transbaikalia the number of victims due to wildfires increased 3 months
- Terrorism: number of victims after series of attacks in Sri Lanka continues to rise 3 months
- Sri Lanka: number of attacks in Sri Lanka has risen to 310 3 months
- Death toll as a result of attacks in Sri Lanka increased to 310 3 months
- The number of victims of terrorist attacks in Sri Lanka exceeded 320 3 months
- Sri Lanka: Government: After attacks in Sri Lanka, evidence of "retribution" for Christchurch 3 months
- X-ray of the victims of the attacks in Sri Lanka 3 months
- Sri Lanka: Number of attacks in Sri Lanka has risen to almost 360 3 months
- Sri Lanka downgrades attacks 3 months