Yangzi Evening News (correspondent Bao Lijuan, reporter Wan Lingyun) This winter, the leisure way of "making tea around the stove" has quickly become a new "net celebrity".

However, the reporter learned from Yangzhong People's Hospital on the 28th that a mother and son died of carbon monoxide poisoning because they were cooking tea around a stove at home.

  According to the hospital on the 28th, at 6:00 pm on the 22nd, the 120 emergency center of Yangzhong City received an emergency call, "There is a mother and child lying at home..." The emergency team rushed to the scene immediately.

Unfortunately, when the medical staff arrived, the mother and son had no heartbeat.

  The rescue doctor told reporters that after arriving at the scene, according to family members: "I contacted them after 5 p.m., but the phone has not been connected. Because I was worried about an accident, I rushed to the house to visit and found that the two were poisoned and fell to the ground." After lunch, a son in his 50s and a mother in her 70s were cooking tea with a cast iron charcoal stove at home. They closed the doors and windows because of the cold weather, and they died of carbon monoxide poisoning!

  The hospital reminded that the following preparations should be made to make tea around the stove.

First of all, it is advisable to choose an electric stove, an alcohol stove, etc. as a stove for making tea indoors, and do not use a charcoal stove indoors for a long time.

  Secondly, when making tea around the stove, the indoor windows should be kept open for ventilation.

When charcoal is not completely burned, it will produce carbon monoxide, which can cause dizziness, headache and even suffocation. Pay attention to ventilation, and be sure to turn off the furnace and turn off the flame after use.