China News Service, September 29. According to the official WeChat news of the Propaganda Department of the Guiyang Municipal Party Committee, the Guiyang City Epidemic Prevention and Control Site Disposal Provincial and Municipal Linkage Command issued a notice saying that in order to coordinate the promotion of epidemic prevention and control and economic and social development, according to the "New Coronavirus Pneumonia" The Prevention and Control Plan (Ninth Edition) stipulates that, based on the nucleic acid screening results of all staff and the opinions of the provincial and municipal expert groups, from 0:00 on September 29, 2022, Guiyang's classified epidemic prevention and control measures will be adjusted as follows:
1. Implement closure and control measures in high-risk areas of the city, and strictly implement "door-to-door service without leaving home".
2. Implement control measures in the city's medium-risk areas, and strictly implement "people do not leave the area, and take things at different peaks".
3. The prevention and control measures of "personal protection and avoidance of gatherings" are adopted in other areas of the city except for high and medium risk areas, as follows:
1. Residents should minimize going out. If they need to go out, they can move in an orderly manner in other areas of the city except high and medium risk areas with a 72-hour nucleic acid negative certificate, and do not gather, get together, or visit.
2. Key groups such as "fast, repair, maintenance, food, cleaning, and work" and volunteers should conduct daily health monitoring, report symptoms such as fever in a timely manner, and are prohibited from going to work with illness; Personnel shall enter the community with a negative nucleic acid certificate within 24 hours. The delivery of goods shall be non-contact service, and they must be left standing for more than half an hour after disinfection.
Personnel in high and medium risk areas are prohibited from serving and guaranteeing services in other areas.
3. Hospitals, banks, supermarkets, farmers markets, barber shops, convenience stores and other necessities of life are open for business as usual, and the gathering of people is strictly restricted; outdoor public places such as scenic spots and parks, the personnel are controlled within 50% of the maximum reception capacity.
Every place in the city should set a place code in a conspicuous position. All personnel must scan the place code and check the health code to enter, and at the same time implement measures such as entering public places to make appointments, shifting peak hours, measuring temperature, and wearing masks.
4. All units in various industries strictly implement the main responsibility for epidemic prevention and control, strengthen daily health monitoring of employees, maintain social distance, and standardize wearing masks; units will implement a divided meal system and do not dine in to prevent people from gathering; It is strictly forbidden for more than two people to smoke at the same time.
5. Dine-in meals will not be resumed for the time being; the school will continue to implement online teaching, and students will not return to the school for the time being; key venues such as off-campus education and training institutions will continue to suspend business; offline large-scale conferences, large-scale banquet activities, training, performances, exhibitions, sales, Gathering activities such as square dancing; closed management of elderly care institutions, welfare institutions, prisons, etc.; places for religious activities are temporarily closed; theaters, KTVs, Internet cafes, game halls, gyms, bars, chess and card rooms, billiard rooms, bathrooms, tea rooms, Various business venues such as cafes and board game halls, as well as museums, cultural centers, libraries, indoor sports venues and other public cultural and sports venues continue to suspend business.
6. Access areas such as railway stations, airports, highways, waterways, etc. should do a good job of temperature measurement, code scanning, nucleic acid inspection, etc.; orderly and gradually restore the operation of public transportation, taxis, online car-hailing, and shared bicycles in the area. Passengers will stay in the medium-risk area to pick up and drop off passengers. Passengers will scan the code and take a temperature measurement before getting on the bus.
4. Strict management of leaving and coming (returning) buildings.
A negative nucleic acid certificate within 48 hours is required for leaving the building.
After completing the "first inspection of entering the building", the people returning to and returning to the building can take public transportation with the 48-hour negative nucleic acid certificate of the origin.
Continue to strengthen the prevention and control of imported epidemics from abroad, and strictly implement closed-loop management of the whole process.
5. Adhere to personal protection and health management.
Individuals and families should do personal protection, consciously cooperate with the epidemic prevention and control work, actively scan the site code, participate in nucleic acid testing as required, wear masks in a scientific and standardized manner, maintain social distance, pay attention to personal hygiene, wash hands frequently, and ventilate more.
If you have symptoms such as fever, dry cough, fatigue, sore throat, decreased sense of smell (taste), diarrhea, etc., seek medical attention in time and do not go to public places.
6. The above prevention and control measures will be adjusted in real time according to the epidemic prevention and control situation in our city.
All working groups of the provincial and municipal linkage headquarters, all relevant units, Gui'an New District and all districts (cities, counties, development zones) adjust prevention and control measures in a timely manner according to the contents of this announcement.