China News Service, Hefei, May 22. The official WeChat public account of Wuhu City, Anhui Province, "Wuhu Release" issued a notice on the evening of the 21st: From May 23, 2022, the "Wuhu City Nucleic Acid Testing Certificate" will be officially launched throughout the city. ", if the nucleic acid test is not carried out in accordance with the specified frequency of nucleic acid test, the "nucleic acid test certificate" will turn from green to gray.
The announcement is as follows:
1. All personnel within the Wuhu city area, including local permanent residents, temporary residents and people who come to (return to) Wuhu, must accept the "Wuhu City Nucleic Acid Test Certificate" on the "Wanshitong" APP or the homepage of the Alipay Wanshitong applet. .
2. All personnel in the Wuhu City area must undergo normalized nucleic acid testing at least once every 5 days.
3. Nucleic acid testing of key populations should follow the following frequency requirements:
1. Fever clinics, emergency departments, nucleic acid sampling and testing for guidance in medical institutions, drivers of vehicles transporting fever patients, people who have direct contact with overseas personnel, imported food and international goods, staff in centralized isolation places, medical staff in designated medical institutions, express delivery ( Takeaway) personnel, etc. once a day;
2. Inpatients and escorts of medical institutions, management personnel of designated hospitals, and employees who do not have direct contact with overseas personnel, imported food and international goods, etc. once every 2 days;
3. Employees in closed public places such as KTV, bars, chess and card rooms, other medical staff in medical institutions (including advanced students, interns, graduate students, graduate students, etc.), logistics employees (including security, cleaning, nurses, etc.), construction sites Workers, etc. once every 3 days;
4. Staff of prisons, pension and welfare institutions, school staff and students shall conduct random inspections at not less than 20% every day;
5. Those who are not in the above-mentioned key groups, if other regulations require that the frequency of testing is higher than once every 5 days, the requirements shall be followed; the frequency of testing is less than or equal to once every 5 days, and nucleic acid testing shall be carried out every 5 days;
4. Those who do not have mobile phones or smartphones can inquire and print the Ankang Code offline code or nucleic acid pre-registration code through relatives and friends, or carry an ID card to check the nucleic acid detection status.
5. If the nucleic acid test is not carried out in accordance with the specified frequency of nucleic acid test, the "nucleic acid test certificate" will turn from green to gray.
6. All government agencies, enterprises, institutions, public places, public transportation, etc. must be strictly inspected, and the gray "nucleic acid test certificate" will not be allowed to enter or ride.
7. All counties, urban areas, development zones and competent departments should strengthen supervision and inspection, and seriously investigate and punish units and individuals who fail to implement epidemic prevention and control measures in accordance with laws and regulations.