China News Service, Tianjin, May 21 (Yang Ziyang) On the 21st, the Tianjin Epidemic Prevention and Control Headquarters issued the No. 13 Notice of the Tianjin New Coronavirus Pneumonia Epidemic Prevention and Control Headquarters.
The full text of the notice is as follows:
In order to effectively protect the life safety and health of the people, strengthen the potential risk assessment of key groups, block the chain of new coronavirus transmission, and further review the effectiveness of epidemic prevention and control work, the Tianjin Epidemic Prevention and Control Headquarters has decided to continue to carry out new measures across the city. One round of nucleic acid testing for all staff.
The announcement is as follows:
1. From 6:00 on May 22 (Sunday), all residents living in Tianjin will remain relatively static in their place of residence at that time. villages), and actively cooperate with nucleic acid testing at designated locations in a timely manner.
2. Organs at all levels, enterprises and institutions at all levels in the city should support and ensure that the people participate in nucleic acid testing of all employees.
The prevention and control headquarters of each district are responsible for formulating specific implementation plans for nucleic acid testing and screening in their respective districts, strictly implement responsibilities, improve safeguard measures, and improve work efficiency, so as to truly achieve "everything that should be checked, no households, and no leakage of one person" to ensure high efficiency. Complete the nucleic acid testing of all staff with high quality and high efficiency.
3. For personnel within 48 hours after receiving the new coronavirus vaccine, the nucleic acid test will not be arranged for the time being. All districts will make record statistics in advance and properly arrange follow-up tests.
For staff related to epidemic prevention and control, nucleic acid sampling and testing, and urban operation support, each district will make arrangements to ensure work travel.
4. For residents who have not participated in the nucleic acid test within the specified time, the "health code" will be adjusted to "orange code", and after the nucleic acid test is completed and the result is negative, it will be converted to "green code".
5. Special notice
(1) Residents are requested to actively cooperate with the staff of each sampling point to do a good job in sample collection, do not panic, do not spread rumors, do not believe in rumors, do not spread rumors, refuse to cooperate, do not support nucleic acid testing, disrupt order, conceal, falsely report, For those who forge information, the public security organs will strictly pursue legal responsibility according to law.
(2) Residents are requested to go to the designated sampling point for sampling in an orderly manner in accordance with the organization and arrangement of the community (village), grid members, and grid team leaders, with valid documents such as ID cards and foreign identity certificates to ensure that no one is missed. One household.
(3) During the sampling period, residents are requested to take personal protection, wear masks throughout the process, and keep a distance of more than one meter to prevent cross-infection.
At the same time, take care of the elderly and children.