The reporter learned from the Tianjin Education Enrollment Examination Institute that the Tianjin 2022 spring college entrance examination (for ordinary high school graduates and for secondary vocational graduates) will be adjusted to June 12.
In order to actively respond to the current epidemic prevention and control situation, pay close attention to various epidemic prevention and control measures, consolidate the hard-won prevention and control results, ensure the safety and health of the majority of candidates, and ensure the smooth progress of the examination, according to the latest epidemic prevention and control measures in Tianjin. The work requires deployment, and the Tianjin Higher Admissions Office reminds all candidates to do the following.
1. Candidates must strictly abide by the requirements of Tianjin epidemic prevention and control, and pay attention to personal hygiene and protection.
Candidates and co-residents must adhere to non-essential non-existence, minimize movement, maintain a fixed trajectory, do not go to tourist attractions and places with high crowd mobility, avoid contact with people at risk of the epidemic, and maintain a two-point line at home or home and school .
2. From May 29th, candidates must update Tianjin Health Code and "Communication Big Data Travel Card" daily.
Fresh candidates must do pre-exam health monitoring according to the requirements of their schools; non-graduate candidates must log in to the "Spring College Entrance Examination Health Monitoring Mini Program" (https://jiankang.zhaokao.net:9318/) every day, fill in the pre-exam health information and Epidemiological investigation information, and upload screenshots of "Tianjin Health Code" and "Communication Big Data Travel Card".
Candidates will be held responsible for any consequences such as failure to take the exam due to failure to fill in the form in a timely and accurate manner.
3. From May 29th, candidates must accurately and truthfully record the health status, travel history, contact history, etc. of themselves and co-residents, sign the safety test commitment, and fill in the pre-test when entering the venue on the test day. The "personal health card" of the health status within 14 days should be handed over to the invigilator.
4. According to the requirements of relevant departments in Tianjin, candidates who can return to Tianjin from other provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) after the examination and approval of the registration unit must return to Tianjin on the 1st, 3rd and 5th days before arriving in Tianjin, and on the 1st day after arriving in Tianjin. , 6 nucleic acid tests were conducted on the 3rd and 7th, and the negative certificates of 6 nucleic acid tests before and after arriving in Tianjin were uploaded to the "2022 Tianjin Spring College Entrance Examination (for ordinary high school graduates, for secondary vocational schools)". Graduates) Health Monitoring" applet for inspection.
Candidates who fail to upload a negative nucleic acid certificate as required will not be allowed to take the test.
5. Candidates who are still in other provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) must abide by the local epidemic prevention policies. From May 24th to May 26th, they will take the initiative to pass the "2022 stranded candidates returning to Tianjin application platform" applet (https: //jiankang.zhaokao.net:9318/), apply to the applicant unit for returning to Tianjin, and upload at least two (3 and 5 days before arriving in Tianjin) negative nucleic acid test certificates, my real-time "Tianjin Health Code" and "Tianjin Health Code" Screenshot of Communication Big Data Itinerary Card.
After being reviewed and approved by the registration unit, candidates must return to Tianjin between May 27 and May 28.
Candidates must take the initiative to report to the community (village) where they live 1 day before returning to Tianjin, or log in to any end of the "Jinxinban" app, the "Jinxinban" WeChat applet and the "Jinxinban" Alipay applet. Online registration is made through the "Report to Tianjin" function on the homepage, and at the same time, it is reported to the registration unit.
Candidates who fail to perform the procedures for returning to Tianjin and reporting for coming to Tianjin are not allowed to take the exam.
6. Candidates who have left (returned) from Tianjin (subject to the display on the "Communication Big Data Itinerary Card") from May 29 to June 11 are not allowed to take the test.
7. Candidates who are COVID-19 positive infected persons and their close contacts, close contacts, or Tianjin health code "red code", or are in centralized isolation, home isolation, or in the closed area of Tianjin are not allowed to participate. take an exam.
8. Candidates must obey the arrangement of the examination area for nucleic acid testing.
On the day of the test, the paper or electronic version of the negative certificate of Tianjin nucleic acid test within 48 hours before the test (on or after June 10) must be provided.
Candidates who cannot provide proof will not be allowed to take the test.
9. If candidates have symptoms such as fever, dry cough, fatigue, sore throat, decreased sense of smell (taste), and diarrhea from May 29 to June 11, they must report to the registration unit immediately and go to the hospital designated by the registration unit. seek medical attention.
Candidates who have not been diagnosed with new coronary pneumonia must provide two negative nucleic acid test certificates in Tianjin within 72 hours before the test (one of which must be negative for nucleic acid within 24 hours before the test). proof, and the interval between two nucleic acid tests must be more than 24 hours) before taking the test.
Candidates who cannot provide proof will not be allowed to take the test.
10. On the day of the test, if the candidate has the Tianjin Health Code "Orange Code", or is in the state of home medical observation, medical observation, or is in the Tianjin control area or prevention area, he must report to the registration unit immediately; After comprehensive research and judgment by the education and other departments, it is necessary to provide two negative nucleic acid test certificates in Tianjin within 72 hours before the test (one of which must be a negative nucleic acid certificate within 24 hours before the test, and the interval between the two nucleic acid tests must exceed 24 hours). Exams are available.
Candidates who cannot provide proof will not be allowed to take the exam.
11. On the day of the test, candidates must present the admission ticket, valid ID card, barcode for the test, completed health card, communication big data itinerary card, Tianjin health code "green code", and the paper or electronic version within the specified time. Tianjin City nucleic acid test negative certificate to enter the test center to take the test.
Candidates must obey the management of the invigilator and cooperate with the security check at the designated location of the examination room. Mobile phones, watches and other items are not allowed to be brought into the examination room. Each examination room is equipped with clocks.
12. Candidates must abide by the relevant regulations on epidemic prevention and control of the test center, actively cooperate with the test center's epidemic prevention and safety inspection, and obey the emergency response arrangements of the test center in case of emergencies.
Candidates should reserve enough time on the test day and arrive at the test center in advance so as not to affect the test.
13. Candidates can bring personal protective equipment such as disinfectant paper towels into the examination room. During the examination, they must wear a disposable medical surgical mask throughout the examination. They must keep a distance of more than 1 meter from others when entering and leaving the examination room and when using the toilet. Avoid close contact and communication between candidates. .
14. If candidates take the test in an unconventional test room (alternate isolation test room, etc.), they must conduct two nucleic acid tests on the 3rd day (June 15) and the 5th day (June 17) after the test, and the test results must be uploaded. Health monitoring applet for inspection.
Anything not uploaded as required will be recorded in my personal integrity file.
15. Anyone who conceals the condition or does not truthfully report information such as fever history, travel history (residence history), contact history and isolation status, and refuses to cooperate with the epidemic prevention and control workers in the examination room will be disqualified from the examination and will be punished in accordance with the "Public Security Administration Punishment". Law, the Law on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases, and the Opinions on Legally Punishing Violations and Crimes Obstructing the Prevention and Control of the Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Epidemic, etc.
The examination arrangement and epidemic prevention and control measures will be adjusted in a timely manner according to the changes in the epidemic prevention and control situation. Candidates are requested to pay close attention to the information released by Tianjin Higher Admissions Office on the WeChat public account of "Tianjin Education Enrollment Examination Institute" and "Recruitment Information Network", as well as the information released by each examination area. , Reminder messages issued by each registration unit to keep abreast of relevant requirements.
Everyone is responsible for the prevention and control of the epidemic, and everyone is responsible for it. Those who fail to abide by the relevant regulations and result in failure to participate in the exam and other consequences will be borne by the candidates themselves.
(Headquarters reporter Yang Yu)Keywords: