The conversation that Paul de Leeuw
for his program
Busje comes in no time was
viewed by more than a million people on Thursday evening.
This made it the most watched episode of the program since De Leeuw started on November 4.
De Leeuw has known Adele for years: the British singer regularly visited his programs in the early days of her career.
De Leeuw was also allowed to speak
to her when her previous album,
, was released.
The two were now talking about her new album
, which she recently released.
For De Leeuw en
, the broadcast with Adele resulted in a new record.
The most watched episode to date was that of November 11, where 951,000 people watched.
Two days earlier, the interview that Adele gave to Oprah Winfrey was already broadcast on NPO3.
800,000 people watched it at the time.
The day top five of Thursday 25 November
1. NOS News from 8 p.m. (NPO1) - 1,860,000 viewers
2. I Depart (NPO1) - 1,612,000 viewers
3. RTL News from 7.30 pm (RTL 4) - 1,417,000 viewers
4. NOS News from 6 p.m. (NPO1) - 1,278,000 viewers
5. Expedition Robinson (RTL 4) - 1,124,000 viewers