On September 21, 2021, the reporter learned from the Harbin City Headquarters for Response to New Coronary Pneumonia.
In order to effectively do a good job in "export prevention" and "internal prevention", and effectively block the spread of the epidemic, in accordance with the provisions of the "Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases" and "The Law of the People's Republic of China on Emergency Responses", relevant matters are hereby discussed. The announcement is as follows:
1. The general public is requested to pay close attention to the development of the epidemic. If you do not need to leave Kazakhstan, you must use the green code of the health code to pass through, and take personal protection throughout the process.
2. Mahjong halls, baths, cinemas, theaters, karaoke halls, dance halls, pedicure shops, massage parlors, game halls, Internet cafes, indoor sports and fitness venues, indoor children's amusement projects, small hotels located in the basement or semi-basement, various offline education Training institutions and other spaces are temporarily closed in relatively closed places.
3. Individual clinics are temporarily closed.
All religious sites are temporarily closed to the outside world, and collective religious activities are suspended.
4. Scenic spots must strictly implement the requirements of limit, appointment, and peak staggering, implement time-sharing appointments, scan codes (health codes, itinerary codes) to enter the park, accept consumers not to exceed 50% of the maximum carrying capacity, and strictly control the instantaneous flow ; Suspend internal performances in scenic spots.
5. Suspend large-scale meetings, events, forums, trainings, performances, exhibitions and sales promotion, etc.; Suspend mass activities such as gardens, temple fairs, fairs, folklore, theatrical performances, and square dances.
6. Welfare institutions, old-age service institutions, and mental health institutions shall implement fully closed management, and personnel are prohibited from entering and exiting.
Elderly care institutions suspend accepting new residents and stop visiting activities.
The public security judicial administrative prison implements a completely closed management and suspends direct contact with family members to visit.
7. Public places (airports, railway stations, passenger stations, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, supermarkets, agricultural markets, pharmacies, scenic spots, exhibition halls, etc.), government agencies, enterprises and institutions must strengthen management and control to prevent personnel from gathering, and comprehensively Carry out prevention and control measures such as measuring body temperature at the entrance, checking the health code (travel code), checking the wearing of masks, and regularly disinfecting the environment.
8. Public transportation such as subways and buses are operated with limited current. Buses, ferries, and taxis (including online ride-hailing) all operate with open windows, and drivers and passengers wear masks throughout the journey.
9. Advocate all kinds of social organizations not to hold gathering activities, advocate the general public to establish a new style of festival civilization, advocate postponing the red affairs, simple management of the funeral, and do not get together, do not gather, do not eat together, and develop good hygienic habits and lifestyles .
10. The general public is requested to pay close attention to the relevant information of positively infected persons. If there is an overlap with the active track of positively infected persons, they should take the initiative to report to the community (village) and work unit where they are located, and cooperate in the implementation of prevention and control measures.
If symptoms such as fever, dry cough, fatigue, sore throat, decreased sense of smell (taste), diarrhea, etc. occur, please do not take the medicine by yourself. Wear a mask and go to the nearest medical institution for fever diagnosis and treatment as soon as possible. Avoid taking public transportation during treatment. , And take the initiative to inform the history of residence and contact.
11. Nucleic acid screening should be carried out in an orderly manner in the areas involved in the trajectory of positive infections, and the general public is requested to actively cooperate.
12. It is strictly forbidden to maliciously spread rumors, falsely report and conceal the epidemic situation, and release false information.
This announcement will come into effect on the date of its issuance. All units and personnel in Kazakhstan shall strictly abide by it. Anyone who violates the provisions of the announcement shall be held accountable in accordance with the law.
(Headquarters reporter Zhang Yixin)Keywords: