Japanese old man tells how he survived by chance from two atomic bombs!

At the end of World War II, the United States of America did not hesitate to use atomic bombs for the first time in history to force the Japanese to surrender and end a war that lasted for more than three and a half years. On August 6, 1945, the Americans targeted the city of Hiroshima with the atomic bomb Little Boy, and then three The days when the second atomic bomb was dropped on the city of Nagasaki. According to some estimates, the targeting of the two cities resulted in the death of more than 180,000 people and the destruction of the two cities completely. In the midst of these events, the Japanese Tsutomu Yamaguchi miraculously escaped from both atomic bombs, as he was present in both cities at the moment they were targeted by these weapons.

Born in Nagasaki in 1916, Tsutomu Yamaguchi joined Mitsubishi Heavy Industries during the 1930s. In 1941, Yamaguchi strongly opposed his country's entry into World War II. With the beginning of the Japanese retreat in the Pacific arena and the Japanese factories lacking raw materials to finance the war machine, Tsutomu Yamaguchi planned to end his life in the event of his country's surrender and defeat. In addition, Tsutomu Yamaguchi worked in Nagasaki. At the beginning of the summer of 1945, the latter was sent on a six-month mission to Hiroshima. On August 6, 1945, Yamaguchi prepared to leave Hiroshima and return to Nagasaki.

While walking near a number of ponds in the city of Hiroshima on August 6, Yamaguchi noticed the presence of an American plane and talked about dropping something strange at about eight and fifteen in the morning. Later, Yamaguchi described white light and fire and spoke of falling into a nearby ditch and miraculously escaping death.

Following the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, Yamaguchi suffered perforated eardrums, partial blindness, and burns to various parts of his body.

Later, this 29-year-old man spent the night in a shelter before returning later to Nagasaki, where he received treatment at the hospital before heading to work on August 9, enduring the pain caused by the burns on his body.

At about eleven in the morning, Yamaguchi was at work.

While describing what happened in Hiroshima to a number of his colleagues, the latter was surprised by the sound of another explosion caused by the man's dropping of the atomic bomb on Nagasaki.

Fortunately for Yamaguchi, his workplace was located 3 kilometers from where the atomic bomb fell.

Thanks to that, the building he was in was not much affected by the explosion.

Although he survived the atomic bombing of Nagasaki, Yamaguchi suffered additional injuries as he vomited severely and had a fever that lasted for a week.

Follow our latest local and sports news and the latest political and economic developments via Google news