China News Service, July 28th. Hunan Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention issued an emergency reminder on the 28th that people who have lived in Zhangjiajie since July 17 (including business trips and tourism), especially those infected with the above new coronavirus There are people with overlapping trajectories, and they must take the initiative to report to the community (village), unit, and hotel where they are located, and cooperate with the local area to implement various prevention and control measures such as new coronavirus nucleic acid testing, isolation control, and health monitoring as soon as possible.
Recently, Suqian City, Jiangsu Province, Dalian City, Liaoning Province, and Chengdu City, Sichuan Province have successively reported people infected with the new crown virus with a history of living in Zhangjiajie City, Hunan Province.
In order to further improve the prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic, the Hunan Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention puts forward the following epidemic prevention and control recommendations to the general public:
1. Since July 17 (inclusive), people who have lived in Zhangjiajie City (including business trips and tourism), especially those who have intersections with the above-mentioned new crown virus infections, must take the initiative to report to their communities (villages), units, and hotels. Report and cooperate with the local authorities to implement various prevention and control measures including nucleic acid testing, isolation control, and health monitoring of the new coronavirus as soon as possible.
Those who refuse to report or fail to cooperate or hinder the prevention and control of the epidemic will bear corresponding legal responsibilities in accordance with the law.
2. The general public is requested to continue to pay attention to their Hunan residents' health code and communication big data itinerary card. Once the health code or itinerary card changes to red or yellow code, they must report to the community (village) where they live and cooperate as required. Take various measures to prevent and control the epidemic.
3. Please continue to maintain a good sense of personal protection.
Maintain good hygiene habits such as wearing masks scientifically (especially in public transportation or crowded places), washing hands frequently, ventilating frequently, and maintaining a social distance of more than 1 meter.
Do not get together or gather, eat in a civilized manner, and pay attention to cough etiquette.
4. Please always pay attention to the physical health of individuals and family members.
Once symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, decreased sense of smell (taste), diarrhea, etc. occur, please wear a mask to the nearest fever clinic or designated medical institution for treatment and investigation, and truthfully inform your personal travel history, activity history, and contact History, try to avoid taking public transportation on the way to the doctor.
5. The current international epidemic is still very serious, and many provinces in China are also sporadic. Vaccination against new crown virus is the most economical and effective means to prevent new crown pneumonia. Citizens who meet the vaccination requirements should actively make an appointment and register, and go to the designated location as soon as possible in an orderly manner. Vaccination outpatient vaccination against the new coronavirus.