China News Service, Nanjing, July 21 (Reporter Zhu Xiaoying) On the 21st, the Nanjing Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government’s official WeChat "Nanjing Release" released, with the approval of the Nanjing New Crown Pneumonia Epidemic Prevention and Control Headquarters, starting from July 21, 2021, Nanjing Xiecun Community, Baiyun Road Community, Shinian Village, Lukou Street, Jiangning District, Lishui District, Jiutang Administrative Village, Shiqiu Street, Lishui District, adjusted from low-risk areas to medium-risk areas.
Lukou Street is a closed area.
At present, the risk level of other regions remains unchanged.
On the 21st, Nanjing issued a notice from the city’s new coronavirus pneumonia epidemic prevention and control headquarters on further strengthening the epidemic prevention and control work.
The announcement is as follows:
1. Strictly implement the control requirements for key epidemic-related areas, accurately implement hierarchical and classified control measures, and advocate that the general public is not necessary to stay away from Ning, and those who really need Ning must have a negative nucleic acid test within 48 hours (negative certificate requirements within 48 hours) (Implemented from 0:00 on July 21).
Other regions should strengthen community prevention and control, strengthen grid management, and all units implement epidemic prevention and control measures, and strengthen their main responsibilities.
2. Strictly implement traffic travel epidemic prevention and control measures. Transport stations such as highways, railways, civil aviation, ports and docks should strengthen passenger flow guidance, avoid crowds, carefully check passenger information, and implement the requirements of wearing masks, temperature detection, and code verification; Such public transportation, taxis, and online car-hailing must implement the prevention and control requirements such as wearing masks, temperature testing, code verification, prohibiting red and yellow code personnel from boarding, ventilation and disinfection, and personal protection of staff.
3. Strictly implement isolation control measures. Personnel in medium- and high-risk areas and enclosed areas will not leave their homes, and personnel in enclosed and controlled areas will only be allowed to enter.
It is necessary to strictly abide by various management and control requirements, actively cooperate with health monitoring, nucleic acid testing and other work, and must not go out without authorization. If the violation of relevant regulations causes the risk of epidemic transmission, legal responsibility will be pursued in accordance with the law.
4. Actively cooperate with nucleic acid testing. According to the development of the epidemic prevention and control situation, our city will expand the scope of nucleic acid testing in a timely manner. The general public is requested to proactively cooperate in accordance with the requirements of epidemic prevention and control work to ensure that all inspections are required and no one is missed. Observe the on-site order at the inspection points, and implement preventive and control measures such as wearing masks and keeping a distance of more than one meter.
5. Strict information reporting. In the past 14 days, people living in high-risk areas, closed and closed areas, should report to their communities as soon as possible, provide activity trajectories and personal health information, and cooperate with nucleic acid testing and health For monitoring and other tasks, the information provided must be true and credible, and corresponding legal responsibilities must be borne for concealing and false reporting.
All retail pharmacies must implement a real-name registration report when selling antipyretic drugs in the catalog.
6. Strictly control all kinds of gathering activities, try to adopt online methods for meetings, trainings, and activities, and minimize offline large-scale activities. If it is really necessary to hold, control the number of people and implement all kinds of activities. Epidemic prevention and control measures.
7. Strictly implement prevention and control measures in public places. All public places in medium and high-risk areas and areas where closed and sealed control management are implemented shall be closed immediately unless necessary. In other areas, indoor public places shall be subject to appointment, peak shifting, temperature measurement, and code verification. , Wearing masks and other prevention and control measures, closed entertainment venues are temporarily closed.
8. Strictly implement personal protective measures, adhere to good living habits such as wearing masks, washing hands frequently, cleaning frequently, and using public chopsticks. Pay attention to cover when coughing and sneezing. Keep ventilation indoors, reduce gatherings, and maintain a social distance of more than one meter.
Every citizen conducts self-monitoring every day. If symptoms such as fever, dry cough, fatigue, sore throat, decreased sense of smell (taste), diarrhea, etc. occur, immediately go to the nearest medical institution with fever clinic (office) and truthfully inform the epidemic Medical history, personal protective measures such as wearing a mask should be taken during the consultation process, and avoid taking public transportation.
Eligible citizens who have not been vaccinated against the new coronavirus should take the initiative to vaccinate as soon as possible.
The above prevention and control measures are dynamically adjusted based on the results of the epidemic risk assessment.
This notice will be implemented from the time it is issued.