The Sports Café
By: Annie Gasnier Follow
Contents of the Sports Café today: kick-off of the 16th Euro.
- An anniversary competition involving 11 countries, 11 different stadiums, played from Glasgow to Baku, from Rome to Copenhagen.
- A sports party against the backdrop of the health crisis but with the public!
- First tear in the jersey: that of Ukraine which is debated.
Arm wrestling between Moscow and Kiev around a tunic and a controversial slogan!
When geopolitics spills over onto the sports field.
- Rule of hand at the Euro, towards a clarification?
- Heavy work to start the England / Croatia tournament in Wembley, and the Netherlands / Ukraine in Amsterdam on Sunday, June 13, 2021. - FIFA is partially returning to its hometown. - The Hôtel de la Marine in Paris will accommodate around one hundred staff from the authority. To bring the parent company of football closer to African confederations? - Sierra Leone / Benin, following the dubious COVID testing scandal. - The Squirrels rejected by the CAS which confirms the postponement of the match initially planned, two and a half months ago, and which returns the sanctions file to CAF. - Match scheduled for Monday, June 14, 2021, in Conakry, Benin needs a point to join the participants in the next CAN. - Your boxes, our boxes to close the show!
Around Annie Gasnier, Xavier Barret, Rémy Ngono and Alejandro Valente. Video production: Léo Bernard / Thibaut Baduel, sound production: Laurent Salerno. Preparation: David Fintzel / Pierre Guérin, Facebook Live broadcast from 4:10 p.m. UT
Around Annie Gasnier, Xavier Barret, Rémy Ngono and Alejandro Valente.
Video production: Léo Bernard / Thibaut Baduel, sound production: Laurent Salerno.
Preparation: David Fintzel / Pierre Guérin, Facebook Live broadcast from 4:10 p.m. UT
Receive all international news directly in your mailbox
Follow all the international news by downloading the RFI application
On the same subject
Rome, reopened city, launches Euro 2021
International Football Radio
Euro: D - 1!
Euro 2021: from Michel Platini's dream to the puzzle of European football