Well-known Dutch and foreign celebrities regularly give an insight into their lives via social media.

NU.nl shares updates throughout the day that place the stars.

a few seconds ago

Truck with Meiland wine overturned in accident

Martien Meiland does not mind advertising his own wine brand, but he would rather not have received the attention he received for La famille Meiland after a truck full of his bottles was overturned.

Meiland shows a photo of the truck on Instagram.

In addition, the reality star announces that the bottles first go back to the sender for a quality check.

a few seconds ago

Carolien Spoor thinks back to a young baby

Because her youngest child has just turned sixteen months, Carolien Spoor thinks back to the time when her son Elias was still a small baby.

"In the meantime you run, you shout 'Oh oooo' if something goes wrong, you give the best tasting kisses and you have the giggles about your big brother every day. But I feel you were still like a little worm last week. stuck to me during one of my most precious photo shoots ever. I'm not going to stop that growth, but please promise me you'll stick with me forever. "

a few seconds ago

Katja Schuurman congratulates her father Katja Schuurman

's father has received a congratulation from his eldest daughter on Instagram.

The 46-year-old presenter, who recently became a mother for the second time, posted a childhood photo of her and her father Wim on a beach on Instagram.

"Happy birthday dear daddy! You are the best and sweetest dad I could wish for. Thank you so much for everything. I never take it for granted. I love you!"

a few seconds ago

Linda Hakeboom has finished radiation treatments

Linda Hakeboom has had her last radiation treatments, she says with a photo on her Instagram.

The 35-year-old documentary maker announced in August 2020 that she had breast cancer.

In an interview with

& C

in January, she said that the disease brought her to a completely different side of herself.

"I already notice that I have changed," said Hakeboom.

"I feel so much more calm, I share more, I dare to be vulnerable, I dare to let go. It is less work for the sake of work, continuing because I am used to it."

a few seconds ago

a few seconds ago

Koningspaar wishes Eurovision participants success

Willem-Alexander and Máxima hope that the singers will especially enjoy their participation.

"A great job has been done by everyone involved in the organization. One winner is already certain: Rotterdam!"

The first semifinal of the singing competition will take place on Tuesday, the second on Thursday.

The final, with Jeangu Macrooy, is on Saturday.

2 hours ago

Emma is fed up

Emma Watson has been silent on social media for a while.

Still, she made herself heard briefly after multiple media reports that the

Harry Potter

actress would be engaged.

"Rumors like that are only there to create clicks," said the British.

"If I have news, I promise to share it with you."

If I have news - I promise I'll share it with you.

Avatar Author Emma Watson Moment of Places 21:09 - 17 May 2021

yesterday at 6:40 PM

Simon Keizer feels his birthday is due to his daughter

Simon Keizer has not really been busy with his birthday for a while, but he still felt his birthday on Sunday thanks to his three-year-old daughter Kiki.

"As a father it is very nice to experience the time of the tingles in the stomach and the countdown of the days again, but now through the eyes of your child," said the 37-year-old half of the singing duo Nick & Simon on Monday. his video diary.

"Kiki had been captivated by my birthday for a while. To see her shine made my birthday a real birthday."

yesterday at 2:03 PM

People who do not identify as straight still face negative reactions and verbal abuse on a regular basis.

Celebrities speak out about this on the international day against LGBTI hate.

Celebrities reflect on the international day against LGBTI hate

yesterday at 10:48 am

Rob Kemps on the radio

A special week for Rob Kemps: he may temporarily replace Sander Lantinga in

De Coen and Sander Show

Lantinga is present in Ahoy this week as a Eurovision commentator.

The Snollebollekes singer has already had the first editorial meeting with the editors of the Radio 538 show.

yesterday at 9:14 AM

Jochem Myjer thinks back to sleepovers

Jochem Myjer enjoys a train ride on Monday, a means of transport that he often used in the early years of his cabaret career.

"Often I could not go back to Groningen or Leiden after the performance. So between the end of the show and the encore I kindly asked if I could stay somewhere."

That resulted in many memorable moments, says Myjer.

"I've stayed on couches in living rooms, where the master of the house wanted to tell his whole life story after a bottle of wine and I just wanted to sleep, but found that rude. I've slept in dorms where cockroaches danced the samba on my body."

yesterday at 9:14 AM

Sunday at 4:16 PM

A crying mother's heart

Bibi Breijman tells on Instagram that her mother's heart "cries in abundance".

Her daughter Teddy fell yesterday with her scooter.

"She then walked all day with this safety helmet on her head. Today there is nothing to see anymore, but she keeps that helmet on for the time being."

As a result of this event, the singer and presenter thinks of Palestinian mothers.

"If my maternal instinct reacts so strongly to a harmless fall from Ted, how should it not feel for all those mothers who are no longer sure of their lives? It breaks my heart when I think about how they want to protect their children, but simply nothing more to do. "

Sunday at 11:05 AM

Quinty Trustfull congratulates his

Coffee Time

colleague Loretta Schrijver (65)

Loretta Schrijver will blow out 65 candles on Sunday.

"A golden friend", her

Koffietijd

colleague Quinty Trustfull

calls

the presenter.

On Thursday, Schrijver announced in the program that he would miss the last two weeks of the season.

The presenter has to go under the knife to have a suspicious "spot" removed.

Sunday at 9:19 AM

Simon Keizer blows out 37 candles

Simon Keizer will celebrate his 37th birthday on Sunday.

"So it is really true what they say:

some things get better with age

", his wife Annemarie is happy that the singer is aging nicely in her eyes.

Sunday at 5:17 AM

Kim Kötter proud of brotherly love sons

YouTuber Kim Kötter is very proud that her eldest son, the five-year-old Muck, even pays attention to his younger brother Youp during his children's party.

Saturday at 5:33 PM

Claudia de Breij has borrowed Elvis's guitar for a weekend.

Claudia de Breij proudly shows a new guitar on her Instagram.

It is one of the Swedish brand Hagstrom, and Elvis Presley had just such a guitar, says De Breij.

Whether she can enjoy it for a long time is the question: she seems to have only borrowed it for a few days.

"The key question is: will this Hagstrom ever leave

the building again

or will I keep it

for more than just a day

?"

she wonders.

Saturday at 11:09 AM

Wendy van Dijk longs for summer with a mixed family

Although the bad spring weather does not cause any summer mood yet, Wendy van Dijk is already thinking ahead.

The presenter wants to have just as nice a summer holiday as last year, she writes with a family photo on Instagram that was taken during sunset.

"Going on holiday with our mixed family. Shall we do the photo again this summer? With all the following?"

Saturday at 11:09 AM

Saturday at 7:48 AM

Jeangu Macrooy changes shape in hotel room On

Friday, the first Eurovision rehearsal was scheduled for Jeangu Macrooy.

The singer said in conversation with NU.nl that he was happy with the result.

A day later he shows that he is ready for the final battle of the Eurovision Song Contest.

In a video on Instagram, he easily switches between different outfits in his hotel room.

Saturday at 6:02 AM

Angela Schijf counts the most frequently spoken sentence in

Flikken Maastricht.

Since 2007, Angela Schijf has played, side by side with actor Victor Reinier, in the popular police series

Flikken Maastricht

On Instagram, the actress recalls the phrase she most often uttered in the series: "Eva van Dongen, detective, this is my colleague Wolfs".

"Five hundred I guess, and I'm only talking about the times that that sentence is actually in the broadcast."

Friday at 8:02 PM

Kelly Weekers out for dinner

for the first time in more than a year "For the first time in more than a year on a Friday evening not in a house suit on the couch, but out for dinner with friends", Kelly Weekers happily writes.

The former Miss Netherlands is located on the Spanish island of Ibiza.

Friday at 6:20 PM

Fien Vermeulen looks

ahead to thirtieth birthday

with the help of

Friends.

Qmusic newsreader Fien Vermeulen does not seem to be really looking forward to her thirtieth birthday.

On Friday, she shares

a short video

on Instagram with the help of the voice of

Friends

character Ross in which she shows how it feels for her to turn thirty.

Vermeulen's birthday is only on June 30.

Fien Vermeulen is looking far ahead to thirtieth birthday

Friday at 13:29

Rachel Hazes thinks daughter-in-law Sarah is 'the sweetest'

Rachel Hazes is charmed by her new daughter-in-law Sarah van Soelen.

The girlfriend of her son André Hazes posted a photo on Instagram to which Rachel responds positively.

"Not only the prettiest, but also the sweetest", she adds.

Earlier this week, the singer's management confirmed that Van Soelen is moving into the house he has just purchased.

The singer's mother was less able to get along with his ex Monique Westenberg.

Friday at 9:24 AM

Défano Holwijn does not know what to say

Défano Holwijn, the presenter of the Instagram program

FC Curfew

, is speechless after he was allowed to make a one-off TV broadcast of his program.

"We did it, we did it. And I don't even know what to say, but thank you."

A lot of people did not watch the TV broadcast, by the way: 56,000.

Friday at 9:24 AM

Thursday at 4:48 PM

Gwen van Poorten looks at life through rose-colored glasses

Gwen van Poorten chooses to view life positively.

"These glasses are exactly what my Thursday needs", the presenter writes on Instagram.

Thursday at 12:06 PM

Winston and Renate return to wedding location

Winston and Renate Gerschtanowitz pay a visit to the place where the presenters got married in 2011.

Thursday at 10:40 AM

Double party for Nasrdin Dchar: Sugar party and birthday son

Actor Nasrdin Dchar will have a double party on Thursday.

The Sugar Festival celebrates the end of Ramadan, the month of fasting in which hundreds of thousands of Muslims in the Netherlands participated.

The actor's son will celebrate his fifth birthday on the same day.

Thursday at 9:18 AM

Carolien Spoor happy with sons' playroom in new house

Carolien Spoor says that the playroom for her sons is one of the things she has been looking forward to the most in her new home.

"No more toys lying around to break your neck, no crayons in the living room, no dining table strewn with craft supplies," said the actress.

"A door that you can close if you don't want to see a mess or if they break down the tent in terms of noise level. Although they are so happy with their new domain, that I often meet them so sweetly together and then just leave the door open to join in. to enjoy. "

Thursday at 7:29 AM

Kourtney Kardashian tattoos her boyfriend Travis Barker

Travis Barker has given his new girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian permission to get a tattoo on his body.

"The best tattoo artist", the blink-182 drummer judges the reality star's qualities.

Kardashian has 'I love you' tattooed on the drummer's arm.

Kourtney Kardashian tattoos boyfriend Travis Barker

Thursday at 5:28 AM

Bennie Jolink washes away his favorite football club with beer.

Normal singer Bennie Jolink had a "terrible shit evening" because his club De Graafschap was just not promoted to the Eredivisie on Wednesday evening. De Graafschap was the favorite, but lost this position on Wednesday by playing a draw against Helmond Sport. This promoted Go Ahead Eagles, which had a better goal difference.

"I have no words for this, I am really fed up, how terrible", Jolink confessed in the radio program

Met het Oog op Morgen

. "Goddamneddamneddamneddamneddamneddamn. I really have to deal with this personally."

The Normal foreman did this by grabbing another beer and then going to bed.

"I just wanted to comment on my favorite radio show. But I had imagined it differently tonight. What a shitty night."

Thursday at 5:28 AM

Wednesday at 5:46 PM

Royal family at chic

Queen Máxima is on Wednesday evening with her family and mother-in-law Princess Beatrix in the Royal Theater Carré at the music gala that AVROTROS is organizing on the occasion of its upcoming fiftieth birthday.

King Willem-Alexander did not want to reveal what surprise he has in store for his wife on Monday.

Máxima said she has already had a great week with the music tour.

Wednesday at 5:09 PM

Heleen misses readers

Due to the pandemic, a real-life design session has not been planned for some time.

That is why many writers organize online meetings with their audience, including Heleen van Royen.

"Soon I hope to be able to meet my readers in person instead of via a livestream," said the writer.

Wednesday at 12:11 PM

Freek Vonk meets an octopus

Biologist Freek Vonk came across an octopus while diving.

"Made a new girlfriend this morning."

Wednesday at 5:38 AM

Anna Nooshin extremely happy with bleached hair.

She had wanted it for so long, but never dared.

Still, Anna Nooshin has finally found the courage to bleach her hair.

The influencer and entrepreneur shares on Instagram how happy she is with the result.

"I'm always a bit unsure of what people are going to find, but this time I just followed my heart."

Tuesday at 7:15 pm

A miracle

Angela Groothuizen is delighted with the arrival of Billie, the daughter of singer Shary-An Nivillac and her friend Nena.

"Aunt Angela can't wait to meet Billie in real life, but through Facetime I saw it already: she is a miracle," writes the presenter.

Groothuizen has been friends with the singer for ten years, since she was her coach in the first season of

The Voice of Holland

These two cuties have become mothers to Billy!

Aunt Angela can wait to meet Billy in person, but I saw it through facetime: she is a miracle.

#proud #love #newlife https://t.co/BrFtw7bBvo

Avatar Author Angela Groothuizen Moment of places 19: 09 - 11 May 2021

Tuesday at 5:33 PM

Geert wants to go to Droomvlucht

Amusement parks may probably reopen next week, but that only applies to the attractions that are outside.

Geert Wilders, who has previously stated that he is a big Efteling fan and especially of the indoor attraction Droomvlucht, is disappointed on Twitter.

"Not the Dream Flight !?" tweeted the PVV politician.

NOT THE #DREAM FLIGHT ???

#press conference #coronavirus

Avatar Author Geert Wilders Moment of places 17: 14 - 11 May 2021

Tuesday at 3:24 PM

Marco collects garbage

Marco Borsato will take the role of garbage man

on

Tuesday.

"

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it,

" said the singer.

Chances are he plays a garbage man in the video clip of

Raise your glass

, the new song he made with Rolf Sanchez and John Ewbank.

Tuesday at 12:33 PM

Nice on the walk

Bas Smit is nice to walk during his holiday in Zeeland.

"Lovely hiking", the entrepreneur writes on Instagram.

Tuesday, May 11 at 5:49 AM

Claudia de Breij thinks that Mark Rutte is lying

Claudia de Breij has her reservations about the interview of outgoing Prime Minister Mark Rutte with

Nieuwsuur

presenter Mariëlle Tweebeeke on Monday evening.

"That's how my mother looks at you when you're lying", writes the royally decorated cabaret artist at the end of April with a photo of the interview.

Monday, May 10 at 9:01 PM

Michelle Obama knits a sweater for Barack

Michelle Obama, the wife of former US President Barack Obama, loves to knit, she revealed in an interview with Gayle King on Monday.

Her most recent work is a sweater for her husband.

"He hasn't worn it yet, but he will. It was too warm for a sweater when I gave it to him."

Monday, May 10 at 4:08 PM

Máxima buried under Mother's Day

gifts Máxima also received gifts from her daughter Amalia, Alexia and Ariane on Sunday.

During a visit to the former Radio Kootwijk broadcasting station, the queen said that she had received thick kisses, hugs, dried flowers and flowers.

Monday, May 10 at 12:54 PM

Jandino Asporaat on the way to Curaçao

Jandino Asporaat takes the plane to Curacao.

In July it was announced that the comedian and actor is in the process of building a new town on the island where he was born.

"Stay focused on your goals, don't get distracted. Now is the time," he writes just before leaving.

Monday, May 10 at 7:41 AM

Richard Groenendijk is homesick for the guilder era

Richard Groenendijk happened

to come across

a note of 25 guilders (about 11 euros).

The comedian says he is homesick for the period before the euro coin was introduced in the Netherlands in 2002.

If the greed for money wins from the melancholy at Groenendijk, he can exchange the note for euros at De Nederlandsche Bank until 1 January 2032.

Monday, May 10 at 4:54 AM

Marieke Elsinga happy with early sunrise

Because of her work as a radio host, Marieke Elsinga is already on her way to the Qmusic studio before 5.30 am.

Now that spring is here and it gets light earlier in the morning, the pain of getting up early is eased somewhat.

Elsinga says on Instagram that she is happy with the longer days.

Sunday, May 9 at 2:44 PM

Edwin Evers does a few times about blowing out fifty candles

Edwin Evers will celebrate his fiftieth birthday on Sunday.

The radio maker and musician are unable to blow out all the candles on his birthday cake at once.

Whether that is due to his respectable age is unknown.

Birthday Edwin Evers does a few times about blowing out fifty candles

Sunday, May 9 at 2:42 PM

Carice van Houten pampers her skin with 'collagen boost'

Carice van Houten thinks she has found an "alternative to injections and fillers".

"Piece of skin tightening for mom," said the actress.

Sunday, May 9 at 2:13 PM

Kim Kardashian's son Psalm celebrates second birthday

Psalm, the son of Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West, will celebrate his second birthday on Sunday.

"Of all my children he looks the most Armenian, he is just like my grandfather," said the reality star with partly Armenian roots about her son.

"He reminds me so much of my father."

Back up