Well-known Dutch and foreign celebrities regularly give an insight into their lives via social media.

NU.nl shares updates throughout the day that place the stars.

in 4 days

Almost back to the hairdresser

Valerio Zeno summarizes what many people want: going to the hairdresser.

It seems that it will be possible again soon, but for the presenter it really doesn't have to be that way.

His father is a hairdresser, so he can always have his hair trimmed, he writes in his hashtags.

in 4 days

Laughing like a farmer with a toothache

Kim Kötter is eagerly looking forward to the birth of her third child, but now she has more on her mind than she was due a week ago.

Jaap Reesema's wife has pain in her mouth due to a root canal treatment.

in 3 days

Imanuelle Grives mourns deceased make-up artist

"You leave a lot of people sad, who really looked up to you, loved you and wanted to learn from your special life lessons", actress Imanuelle Grives says goodbye to Jaysira Ravenberg.

On Monday it was announced that the 35-year-old make-up artist of Grives, among others, was killed in a road accident in Ghana last Friday, together with a Dutch man and woman.

in 3 days

Jan de Hoop commemorates deceased dog after an accidental meeting

During a walk Jan de Hoop came across a dog of the same breed as his boxer Bob, who died two years ago, on Monday.

"I still miss her every day," said the presenter of his pet.

in 3 days

Wilfried de Jong helps people from the metro in the event of a fire

Wilfried de Jong was on the metro when a fire broke out at Oostplein station in Rotterdam.

The presenter speaks on Twitter of "fire along the windows, forcing doors, smoke in the station".

On

Radio Rijnmond

, De Jong tells that, together with a boy, he had to force the door of the metro train he was in to get out.

Then they walked into the tunnel to free people from another train by opening the door from the outside.

De Jong was not injured.

Some travelers did inhale smoke.

Loud bangs under the moving metro, fire along the windows, forcing doors, smoke in the station.

But once all safely outside ... The Eye, Herman!

Avatar Author Wilfried de Jong Moment of places 13: 22-22 February 2021

in 3 days

in 3 days

Diederik shows his new girlfriend

Diederik Jekel has had a new relationship for a while and for the first time the presenter and scientist shares a photo with his girlfriend.

"You never know what love or nice things you would not have found if life had turned out differently", Jekel writes.

"When I'm in misery I always try to focus on and be grateful for the beauty that comes with it and that has always brought me a lot of pleasure and comfort."

in 3 days

Miley has a new dog

Almost two months after the death of her pit bull Mary Jane, Miley Cyrus has adopted a new dog.

The singer explains why she called this pit bull Angel.

"I know for sure that Mary made her arrival."

Cyrus goes on to say that she regrets that people think pit bulls are aggressive because of the prejudice.

Angel was in a shelter for three months before the singer adopted her.

"I'm head over heels in love."

in 3 days

More than twenty thousand signers

Gordon is grateful: in three days, twenty thousand people signed his petition.

The singer called for an end to anonymous online hatred and many people agree with him.

Gordon already has a new goal in mind, because now he wants to get 40,000 signatures.

in 2 days

Patricia Paay looks back on the jury period

Paay looks back on Instagram on her time as a jury member of the

Popstars

program

"I was on the jury together with Maurice Wijnen and Henkjan Smits", Paay remembers.

"At the time there weren't as many talent shows as now and I really enjoyed hearing all that young and new talent."

Unfortunately for Paay, she was "only on the jury for two years and the program ended after the third season".

If she could, she would resume her duties as a jury member.

"If someone asks me: what do you like the most to do? Then that is still judging, so who knows, maybe that will come again."

in 2 days

René Froger commemorates her deceased mother on her birthday

Singer René Froger pays tribute on Instagram to his mother, who passed away in 2009.

Mien van Es would have turned 79 today.

Together with René's father, Jan Froger, she formed the Amsterdam singing duo Jan & Mien.

"I still do everything with you in my heart," Froger writes with a photo showing him with his mother.

in 2 days

Jim Bakkum and Bettina Holwerda engaged in 'ugliest parking lot ever'

Bettina Holwerda thinks back on her Instagram page to the moment when Jim Bakkum proposed to her, about ten years ago.

In their own words, this happened in "an ugly parking lot, next to a bottle bank" in Hawaii, where the two were on vacation.

According to Holwerda, the lackluster decor did not detract from the romance of the moment.

"All of a sudden he kneels down. I don't know what he said, just that it was the sweetest, most sincere moment ever, and that he asked if I wanted to marry him. I didn't have to think about it for a second."

in 2 days

in one day

Freek Vonk meets his mother in the wild

During a sunny walk through the Biesbosch nature reserve, Freek Vonk met his mother.

"Then we walked on together", jokes the biologist, scientist and presenter of nature series

Freek in het wild

with the hashtag #mamainhetwild.

in one day

Jeroen Kijk in de Vegte is looking for photographer portrait photo from 2000

"When you were still allowed to smoke in the studio", presenter Jeroen Kijk in de Vegte remembers with a photo from 2000 of him and fellow DJ Ruud de Wild.

Kijk in de Vegte calls on the photographer unknown to him to report.

in one day

Sylvana Simons (50) jokes: "I'm going to learn Surinamese"

"Now that I am fifty I can finally learn to read and write my native language!", Sylvana Simons jokes at a photo of books to learn Surinamese.

The books are actually for the granddaughter of the former presenter and politician, but according to Simons, who was born in Paramaribo, she can still learn more.

in one day

Waylon explains why he sent home The voice candidates

Waylon defended his choice on Saturday to send candidates Senja and Sezina away in

The voice of Holland

"Maybe I made choices that some people don't understand. I'll explain myself," he writes on Instagram.

"I wish her (Sezina, ed.) A future filled with gold and platinum and judging by the reactions, she does not have to worry about that. Right? What I especially wish her is that she can be a sixteen-year-old girl. and can take a break from everything that is expected of her, because in my opinion she cannot yet meet that expectation. "

Waylon says about Senja that she

doesn't need

The voice of Holland

"Behind the wheel, you determine your destination. Senja is behind the wheel and knows where to go. I saw that well and luckily I have contact with her several times a week and we are busy making a record. great songs! I wish everyone the very best, but especially what they think is best. "

in 20 hours

Baby forces Amber Brantsen to change

NOS newsreader Amber Brantsen became a mother for the first time a few weeks ago and is confronted with all kinds of practical objections, for example that her baby does not care about her mother's clean clothes if she spills some milk .

a few seconds ago

Nikkie de Jager responds to fuss about

Who Am I?

After the broadcast of

Wie Ben Ik?

there was some commotion on Thursday evening.

Rapper Donnie had to guess the name of Nikkie de Jager, after which presenter Caroline Tensen seems to wonder whether De Jager, who announced last year to be transgender, is now a woman.

De Jager was made aware of the fragment via social media.

"Next time there is no need to doubt whether I am really a woman or not", says De Jager.

She has now received a "sweet message" from Tensen.

"I know it doesn't come from an evil corner, just these little comments are so

killing

, also for trans youth."

Tensen himself responded to the fuss via Instagram.

"I told her that it was certainly not my intention to hurt her and I sincerely apologized. She responded very sweetly and I am grateful to her. That way I learned a little more about the sensitivity of this particular subject." , said the presenter.

"Thank you dear Nikkie, you are a beautiful woman!"

I received a sweet message from Caroline and all is good of course!

💖 I know it doesn't come from an evil angle, only these little comments are so killing for the trans youth.

😞 very nice to give people some knowledge.

and byrrrr 🥰👏🏻✨ https://t.co/34UslgGlJS

Avatar Author NikkieTutorialsMoment of places12: 02 - February 19, 2021

a few seconds ago

a few seconds ago

Winston Gerschtanowitz gets skating lessons from Marianne Timmer

Winston Gerschtanowitz has a taste for it after the winter weather last week.

The presenter met on Friday morning at 7.30 am with Marianne Timmer at the ice rink in Haarlem, to get skating lessons.

Former tennis player Richard Krajicek also joined a lesson from the Olympic speed skating champion.

Some followers of Gerschtanowitz wonder how it is possible that the presenter is on the ice rink while most sports facilities had to close due to the corona crisis.

However, the Haarlem ice rink is open to people who have booked a time slot in advance.

2 hours ago

Sylvie in all languages

Sylvie Meis has to show herself from many sides on social media: the Dutch presenter is popular in Germany, but has followers all over the world.

She therefore writes many of her messages in English.

Since it is not her native language, there are still some mistakes: 'startet' must be 'started', her followers tell her.

6 hours ago

A beautiful evening

Ruben van der Meer has had a beautiful evening: he watched football with his father and cat Beertje.

yesterday at 9:26 PM

Gijs Staverman shares his hair transplant

Gijs Staverman has undergone a hair transplant.

On Instagram, the radio DJ says with photos of the treatment that he has doubted about it for months, but ultimately took the plunge.

"Of course I was dreading it, but fortunately it is not too bad."

yesterday at 8:07 PM

Rebel Wilson dresses up as Cruella

Rebel Wilson must have been inspired by the trailer for the movie

Cruella

with Emma Stone that came out yesterday.

The Australian actress is now also dressing up on Instagram as the villain from Disney's Dalmatian films.

yesterday at 13:52

Gaby happy with the imitation of Elise

In the last broadcast of the

TV Kantine

season, Elise Schaap takes on the role of Gaby Blaaser on Thursday evening.

The latter thinks that is "fantastic".

"Elise like me, me, moi in

The TV Canteen

!"

yesterday at 13:52

yesterday at 11:36 AM

Just watch out

Anouk warns her followers: if you ask her to be honest, she is.

The singer says it herself: sometimes it is better to say no when she asks if you want her honest opinion.

yesterday at 09:17

Just listen to my brother

Marly van der Velden is pregnant and that is very exciting for her two daughters.

Sammy-Rose and Jackie-Rey are getting a little brother and are already very interested in how he is doing.

yesterday at 6:27 AM

Lil 'Kleine raps about lockdown

Rapper Lil' Kleine has entered the studio to work on new music.

In a short clip on Instagram, the artist explains what he did during the lockdown in recent months.

Wednesday at 9:03 PM

'Monica' plays piano

Courteney Cox, best known for her role as Monica in

Friends

, regularly shows some of her piano skills on Instagram.

On Wednesday, the actress will share her rendition of

I'll be there for you,

the theme song from

Friends

Her performance with guitarist Joel Taylor is very popular: David Beckham, among others, leaves an enthusiastic response to the music video.

Friends actress Courteney Cox plays I'll be there for you on the piano

Wednesday at 7:21 PM

False alarm

Kim Kötter is heavily pregnant and thought last night that the moment was there.

"We already had the trays and the tarpaulins and the maternity bandage. Jaap was spontaneously puffing off contractions. But after two hours it was all gone (with me)", says the presenter.

Kötter hopes it will not take too long, so that she can give birth at home.

"In any case, I will go to bed on time today! You never know when Jaap will have contractions again, of course."

Wednesday at 10:23 AM

Jim Bakkum congratulates his wife

Bettina Holwerda on Wednesday, her 42nd birthday and that does not let her husband Jim Bakkum go unnoticed.

"My darling. The one who shows me every day how you see the glass half full. Makes me smile every day. Shows me every day what a great mother looks like. Lets me pick up her clothes from the ground every day," writes the singer on Instagram.

Jokingly he adds, "Today she turns 64."

Wednesday at 10:23 AM

Wednesday at 8:34 AM

Abirv en sodeln

While the whole world is talking about the documentary about Britney Spears, the singer herself plays a game of

Scrabble

She uses all kinds of non-existent words: even more food for fans, who hope for a secret message from Spears.

Wednesday at 5:22 AM

Little feet

Former

Farmer is looking for a wife

participant Steffi Verhagen knows for sure: her daughter Sterre's feet are still small, but the adventures she will experience are great.

Tuesday at 8:37 PM

Victoria back after work trip

Victoria Koblenko has been away from home for two months due to filming in Ukraine.

And that takes some getting used to, the actress shares on Instagram.

"The routine is out of my system. I forgot the color of my toothbrush. It took me twice as long to make breakfast for the little one because I don't know exactly where everything is anymore."

Tuesday at 6:06 PM

Geraldine has a new love

Geraldine Kemper has a new boyfriend, Art Rooijakkers reveals on Tuesday in

RTL Boulevard.

He is busy recording a new season of

Rooijakkers over the floor

and is visiting the presenter, who has shared the news with him.

"She tells a lot about it," said the presenter.

Tuesday at 4:15 pm

Patricia is not feeling well

Patricia Paay was supposed to have a photo shoot on Tuesday, but had to cancel it due to illness.

The television personality is not infected with the corona virus, but has an old-fashioned flu among its members.

"Feel really bad. I just took a hot shower, got dressed and made up. Usually I feel a lot better right away, but unfortunately that's not the case."

Tuesday at 1:04 PM

Carice van Houten makes a funny face after nasty tweets

Carice van Houten received

insults about her appearance on Monday evening

after her presence in the talk show

Jinek

The actress is 'accused' by some Twitter users of undergoing cosmetic procedures.

Van Houten countered the criticism by showing her critics a photo of her disheveled face.

Tuesday at 11:38 am

Chic pancakes

In Great Britain it is pancake day.

The British royal family therefore gives a look behind the scenes: this is how Queen Elizabeth likes to eat her pancake.

Tuesday at 7:23 AM

Giel de Winter drives an empty tank of

StukTV

presenter Giel de Winter starts the day badly.

Driving to the shooting location, De Winter finds out that he did not refuel on time, with the logical consequence of an almost empty tank.

But in a video on Instagram, he says he has almost reached his location.

Tuesday at 5:31 AM

Olivia Wilde compliments Harry Styles

In a post on Instagram, Olivia Wilde praises Harry Styles' willingness to play a supporting role as a male actor in her new film

Don't Worry Darling

, in which Florence Pugh has the lead role.

According to Wilde, it is not often that a male actor gives his female opponent the most attention.

Monday at 13:13

Fortunately, the thaw has set in

Many people are disappointed that the snow and ice are disappearing, but Patricia Paay writes on Instagram that she is ready for the moment when everything is green again.

She has a busy week ahead of her: after a romantic weekend with her husband, she now has to prepare for a photoshoot with her daughter.

And for that, she must first get tested for the corona virus.

Monday at 10:23 AM

Marieke Elsinga dresses up as Britney

Qmusic is currently broadcasting a top 500 of the nineties and that is enough reason for DJ Marieke Elsinga to dress up as Britney Spears.

On Instagram she posts a photo in which she wears the outfit that Spears was wearing in the video clip for the song

... Baby One More Time

Monday at 8:00 am

Sprayed on or not?

Visiting the cosmetic doctor for an injection in the lips is more than usual these days, but Chrissy Teigen shows us that it doesn't have to be that complicated.

She now has very full lips due to an allergic reaction.

An orange that didn't look too good anymore would be the culprit.

Monday at 5:36 AM

Bibian Mentel pays tribute to husband

Bibian Mentel has paid a small tribute to her husband Edwin Spee on Instagram.

The multiple Dutch and Paralympic snowboarding champion would like to thank her husband for assisting her.

"

and thank you for daring to go on this adventure with me ... I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else!"

Sunday at 6:20 PM

Father Fien Vermeulen distrusts her valentine

"How much money do you need?"

Fien Vermeulen's father responded to his address, according to the presenter and newsreaders on her valentine.

"Love. Still difficult," observes Vermeulen.

Sunday at 2:47 PM

Willem-Alexander on the ice again on one knee for Máxima

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima also enjoy the ice on Dutch waters on Valentine's Day.

The royal couple went back on skates to the place of the king's marriage proposal to his wife: the frozen pond at Huis ten Bosch.

"More than 20 years later, same place. Enjoy the ice!"

said the king.

Willem-Alexander proposed to Máxima in January 2001 during a private skating lesson on the pond.

"It was a beautiful Friday afternoon and I thought: Máxima has to learn to skate after all," Willem-Alexander said about the proposal.

Sunday at 12:48 PM

Ali B makes significant progress in speed skating

Ali B has learned to skate in a short time, as can be seen on the artist's Instagram page.

Where he initially needed a chair to stay upright, not much later he skates across the ice at a good pace.

Back up