Recently, on a Jiangxi Airlines flight RY8923 from Jinan to Shenyang, a young passenger of about 2 years old suddenly convulsed, foamed at the mouth, and then fell into a coma.

The Jiangxi Airlines flight crew quickly launched an emergency plan, and took 30 minutes to scientifically handle the relay rescue; the flight crew combined with ground AOC, ground service and other related units to make emergency preparations.

In the end, the small passengers turned the crisis into peace.

  At 11:45 in the morning, 15 minutes after the Jiangxi Airlines flight took off from Jinan Yaoqiang Airport, the plane was climbing. At this time, Mr. Jin, a passenger in seat 69L, pressed the call bell to call the flight attendant. Flight attendant Zhang Qi went to check the situation and found 69K seat A young child held by Ms. Yu foamed at the mouth and convulsed all over the body.

  After the flight attendant Yang Qinhai learned about the situation, he immediately carried out rescue work in accordance with the emergency plan: to learn more about the passenger's situation, broadcast to find a doctor, report the sudden illness of the flight crew, and prepare rescue equipment.

  At this time, no professional doctor was found on the plane, and the flight attendant had prepared wet towels and oxygen inhalation equipment.

The flight attendant Guo Xiaojia delineated the rescue work area according to the first aid knowledge regularly trained by the flight attendants, and was responsible for the safety of small passengers throughout the process.

  At 11:47, the young passenger continued to convulse and began to experience symptoms of vertigo, and then gradually became unconscious.

The flight crew immediately evacuated the surrounding passengers, adjusted the passenger seats, allowed the small passengers to lie down and rested, and removed the oxygen cylinders to use high-flow oxygen for the passengers.

  The two flight attendants continued to massage the young passengers, comfort their chests, and monitor oxygen use and the landing of the plane.

After nearly ten minutes of hard work, the young passenger finally gradually regained consciousness, his eyes could be opened normally, and his hands responded.

  In the cabin, the flight attendant repeatedly broadcasted that because of a sudden illness of a small passenger, the flight needed to be alternated to Qingdao, which was understood and supported by all passengers.

  At 12:14, the plane was successfully prepared to descend to Qingdao Liuting Airport. With the cooperation of the flight attendant, the ground emergency rescue medical staff quickly took the small passengers off the plane and transferred to the ambulance to the hospital for treatment.

The small passengers escaped smoothly due to timely rescue, and their lives were safe.

  Huashan Chenxin report

Editor in charge: [Wang Kai]