557 national medical aid team members returned to Beijing

14 days of isolation and recuperation; two medical teams of China-Japan Friendship Hospital and Peking Union Medical College Hospital are still standing in Wuhan

At 17:40 yesterday, members of four national aid teams in Hubei arrived at the centralized medical observation point. The team members met their family members who had been waiting for a long time, and said hello from a safe distance. Beijing News reporter Li Muyi

Yesterday, the medical team of Peking University People's Hospital prepared to leave Han and return to Beijing. Beijing News reporter Zheng Xinqia

557 national medical aid team members from Wuhan returned to Beijing by plane from Wuhan, and will undergo 14 days of concentrated rest. On January 26, six national medical teams first arrived in Wuhan to carry out medical rescue. Among the members who returned to Beijing yesterday, the longest stay was 72 days.

The Beijing News reported that the police car was on the way, and the citizens were holding banners to send off the farewell ... Yesterday, 557 members of the National Aid Medical Team Beijing Hospital, Peking University First Hospital, Peking University People's Hospital, Peking University Third Hospital returned safely to Beijing .

Triple "cross the water gate" to greet the medical team members

At 15 o'clock yesterday, four national medical teams assisted in Hubei arrived in Beijing by plane. Capital Airport welcomed the triumph of the medical team with the triple courtesy of the highest courtesy in civil aviation.

At 17:30, more than ten buses carrying medical team members arrived at the centralized isolation point in Yanqing, Beijing. After the body temperature test, the medical team members of the Hubei Province checked into the centralized isolation hotel and began a 14-day recuperation isolation.

On January 26, six national medical teams arrived in Wuhan to carry out medical rescue. They were established by 6 affiliated hospitals in Beijing, namely Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Beijing Hospital, China-Japan Friendship Hospital, Peking University First Hospital, Peking University People's Hospital, Peking University Third Hospital. The reporter was informed that at present, the medical team of the China-Japan Friendship Hospital and the medical team of Peking Union Medical College Hospital will continue to adhere to it in Wuhan.

The guy is going to propose to his girlfriend after the rest is over

At about 15:00 yesterday, the medical team concentrated outside the isolation point, and the family members of the medical team members had been waiting for a long time.

"Welcome my wife and his wife home!" "Welcome the heroes of the 'war epidemic'!" The reporter saw at the scene that many family members specially made a welcome card to welcome their loved ones home.

Anlong Liu holds a handful of stars and is waiting for his girlfriend, Lu Siyu, a nurse in the Third Hospital of Beijing Medical University. Since his girlfriend went to Wuhan on February 6, he has not seen her for 60 days, and he is also very concerned and worried. Liu Anlong said that gypsophila is her girlfriend's favorite flower, so she was specially used to welcome her home. After the quarantine ended, Liu Anlong was ready to propose to his girlfriend. "We said yes before we left. We will get married when she comes back. I thought she would propose today when she comes back, but the conditions are not allowed and you can't be close."

At about 17 o'clock, the medical team members of the state aided Hubei uniformly took the bus from the airport to the isolation point.

■ Dialogue

● Captain of Peking University Hospital's National Aid Medical Team:

Sharing Wuhan's experience is a new topic

From arriving in Wuhan on February 7 to returning to Beijing yesterday, Li Haichao and the third batch of Peking University Hospital's third batch of aid medical team members in Hubei Tongji Hospital fought for 60 days and nights. Returning to Beijing is not the end of the task. How to share the treatment experience is a new issue he is considering.

The initial difficulties were mainly due to insufficient medical supplies

Beijing News: Did you expect what happened in Wuhan before going?

Li Haichao (Vice President of Peking University Hospital): It was closer to what I expected. Before coming, I thought Wuhan was in a very serious situation. Because the patient is about to be admitted on February 7, and the ward reconstruction has not been completed, we are in a rush to go to the ward in the afternoon while waiting for the patient. I have experienced SARS. It has been more than a decade since SARS. The national medical level has improved significantly, but the epidemic has come too suddenly. The early problems are still inadequate medical supplies, such as oxygen supply and ventilator. We have used some household Ventilator can only provide a relatively simple oxygen supply.

Beijing News: What is the working state of these 60 days?

Li Haichao: At first, a large number of patients were sent to the ward, and the treatment task was very heavy. At most, 10 patients in our ward used the ventilator at the same time. During that time, everyone was very hard. Later, medical teams arrived, and the epidemic in Wuhan was gradually contained. There were fewer new cases, and everyone saw hope.

Beijing News: Is there a moment of depression?

Li Haichao: Some patients originally thought they hoped to be saved, but they did not save it after trying their best. At this time, the mood will be relatively low. Later, the situation was getting better and better, and the treatment capacity of critically ill patients was also improved. More than 100 patients in our wards were discharged.

Many experiences in the process of aid to Hubei are worth summing up

Beijing News: What are your plans afterwards?

Li Haichao: There are many challenges in the diagnosis and treatment process, and I have learned a lot. Many experiences are worth summarizing. Our understanding of this disease is still on the way. The epidemic situation is still prevalent in other countries in the world. Prevent and control input cases. After going back, I was faced with the difficult task of sharing my experience in Wuhan.

● The first batch of captains of the national medical team for the Hubei:

Take your son to see the most beautiful Wuhan at this time next year

Yesterday, after 72 days in Wuhan, Ge Qinggang and his team members set foot on a plane returning to Beijing. Taking everyone back to Beijing peacefully, Ge Qinggang wanted to get a good night's sleep. Next spring, he will keep his promise and take the children to Wuhan to see where he has fought.

Most want to hear the team members say "everyone is safe"

Beijing News: As the captain, do you have anything to say to the players?

Ge Qinggang (Deputy Director of the Critical Medicine Department of the Third Hospital of Beijing Medical University): We went to Wuhan on January 26. After more than two months of fighting, we finally returned to Beijing today with a feeling of victory. Now, Beijing is our home, and Wuhan is also our home.

Everyone is safe, there is no fever and no cough, this is actually what I most want to hear from the team members. Taking everyone back to Beijing in peace and security, I can finally get a good night's sleep.

Beijing News: Did you expect to stay so long when you set off?

Ge Qinggang: Unexpectedly. On the plane to Wuhan, I feel that I may not be able to complete the task in a month, but I did not expect to stay here for 72 days, which is too difficult.

Beijing News: Have you thought about the situation in Wuhan before coming?

Ge Qinggang: There is a pre-judgement, because I experienced the SARS in 2003 and the H1N1 flu in 2009. At that time, I judged that the situation in Wuhan would not be more dangerous than in 2003. However, after arriving in Wuhan on the second day of the Chinese New Year, I felt much more difficult than when SARS. In spite of this, we have gathered the strength of the whole country to go all out to achieve the staged victory of the "war epidemic."

Beijing News: As the captain of the medical team, the pressure is greater?

Ge Qinggang: As the captain of the first batch of medical teams, I have to manage all aspects of the safety protection, life security, and clinical treatment of the team members. Fortunately, Dr. Yuan Xiaoning of our hospital is here. He is a top expert in prevention and control in China. This is the third time that the two of us have worked together.

Bring the children to see his dad's desperate Wuhan

Beijing News: After the epidemic, would you like to go back to Wuhan to see it again?

Ge Qinggang: It is necessary to bring my elder son and younger son. When I was in Wuhan, I wrote on the protective clothing, and I must take them to Wuhan where his father had fought hard. I plan to take them to see the most beautiful Wuhan at this time next year.

Beijing News reporter Xu Wen