Chinanews.com, April 1. According to the official Weibo news of the National Seismological Network, the China Seismological Network officially determined that: 5.6 occurred in Shiqu County, Ganzi Prefecture, Sichuan (33.04 degrees north latitude, 98.92 degrees east longitude) on April 01 at 20:23. Magnitude earthquake with a focal depth of 10 km.
A magnitude 5.6 earthquake in Shiqu County, Ganzi Prefecture, Sichuan
- A magnitude 5.6 earthquake hits Shiqu County, Ganzi Prefecture, Sichuan Province 7 months
- A magnitude 5.6 earthquake in Shiqu County, Ganzi Prefecture, Sichuan 7 months
- A magnitude 5.6 earthquake in Ganzi Prefecture, Sichuan Province, has not received any warning information-China News 7 months
- Shiqu County magnitude 5.6 earthquake: Sichuan Provincial Department of Emergency Affairs has launched a three-level emergency response working group 7 months
- Sichuan Shiqu magnitude 5.6 earthquake: 790 houses damaged to varying degrees 7 months