Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

A woman dies in a candy contest in Australia

2020-01-29T04:49:06.084Z

An Australian woman was killed after eating a piece of "lamington" candy without controlling breathing, so she inhaled coconuts and suffocated, while participating in a competition to eat "cake" during the celebrations of "National Day of Australia". The British newspaper The Independent reported that the paramedics did not



An Australian woman was killed after eating a piece of "lamington" candy without controlling the breathing process. She inhaled and suffocated coconuts while participating in a cake competition during Australia's National Day celebrations.

The British newspaper "The Independent" reported that the medics were unable to save the 60-year-old woman after she suffocated while participating in the competition held in a hotel in Queensland, southeast of the country.

The newspaper added that the hotel staff were too fast to try to provide CPR, but they couldn't, so they called the ambulance.

It is reported that the "lamington" dessert is a squishy "sponge cake" covered with chocolate and dried coconut.

Source: emara

You may like

Life/Entertain 2020-01-29T04:49:06.084Z
News/Politics 2020-01-27T09:46:22.346Z
News/Politics 2020-01-14T09:52:25.915Z
Home 2019-10-26T06:09:30.873Z
News/Politics 2019-09-06T08:17:26.064Z

Trends 24h

Life/Entertain 2020-02-17T16:44:49.210Z
Life/Entertain 2020-02-17T19:18:01.354Z

Latest

life 2020/02/18    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy