American Gina Evans revealed that she accidentally swallowed her engagement ring in her sleep.

She said she was in a nightmare, wrestling bad guys on a high-speed train, to protect her ring from thieves and put him in her mouth, and swallowed it without feeling.

When she woke up in the morning, she missed the custom-designed engagement ring, and after telling her fiancé Bob about it, she went to the hospital to remove the ring.

Doctors at a California hospital were forced to undergo a laparoscopy to extract the diamond ring from Gina's stomach, after X-rays were identified, according to the Mirror.