Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

Engagement ring engulfs because of strange

2019-09-17T07:02:38.666Z

American Gina Evans revealed that she had accidentally swallowed her engagement ring in her sleep. She said she was in a nightmare, wrestling bad guys on a high-speed train, to protect her ring from thieves and put it in her mouth, and swallowed it without feeling. , And



American Gina Evans revealed that she accidentally swallowed her engagement ring in her sleep.

She said she was in a nightmare, wrestling bad guys on a high-speed train, to protect her ring from thieves and put him in her mouth, and swallowed it without feeling.

When she woke up in the morning, she missed the custom-designed engagement ring, and after telling her fiancé Bob about it, she went to the hospital to remove the ring.

Doctors at a California hospital were forced to undergo a laparoscopy to extract the diamond ring from Gina's stomach, after X-rays were identified, according to the Mirror.

Source: emara

You may like

Life/Entertain 2019-09-16T18:01:31.878Z
Life/Entertain 2019-09-23T07:07:35.492Z
Life/Entertain 2019-09-17T07:02:38.666Z
News/Politics 2019-09-15T04:11:08.478Z
Life/Entertain 2019-10-31T18:42:40.143Z
News/Politics 2019-11-01T12:12:51.850Z

Trends 24h

Life/Entertain 2019-11-20T05:43:44.946Z
Life/Entertain 2019-11-20T19:28:51.220Z
Life/Entertain 2019-11-20T08:02:19.425Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy