- Controversy: Nine women accuse Plácido Domingo of sexual harassment
- Spain.The Teatro Real supports Plácido Domingo
- Italy: La Scala in Milan keeps Placido
- Los Angeles.Research, key to your future
- Column: This week it's time to throw the pylon at Plácido Domingo
- Cancellations: Philadelphia and San Francisco cancel their performances
The Staatsoper in Berlin will keep in its program the presentation of Placido Domingo with 'La Traviata' between January 16 and 19, 2020, regardless of the recent accusations of sexual harassment against the singer.
"The programming will not change, Plácido Domingo's presentations are still on the program," a Staatsoper spokeswoman told Efe. With this, the Berlin theater has followed the same line as the Royal Theater of Madrid, the Scala of Milan or the Salzburg Festival, where the Spanish tenor will have on August 25 what will be his first performance after accusations of sexual harassment of nine women, eight of them anonymously, who worked with the singer in the 80s.
In the US, on the other hand, some institutions, such as the San Francisco Opera or the Philadelphia Orchestra , have opted to cancel Plácido Domingo's performances.
The Los Angeles Opera , which Plácido Domingo has been conducting since 2003, has also announced an internal investigation.
According to the criteria of The Trust ProjectKnow more
- Placido Domingo
Music In the air the ambitious season of Placido Domingo: New York, Milan, Salzburg, Valencia ...
MusicThe Philadelphia Orchestra and the San Francisco Opera cancel Placido Domingo's performances
Music Nine women accuse Plácido Domingo of sexual harassment