According to the news on the website of the State Administration for Market Regulation on the 9th, the General Office of the State Administration for Market Regulation recently issued the "Notice on Doing a Good Job in Food Safety Work During the Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day in 13", making arrangements for food safety work during the Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day.
The full text of the notice is as follows:
The General Office of the State Administration for Market Regulation on doing a good job
Notice of food safety work during the Mid-Autumn Festival National Day in 2023
Market supervision bureaus (departments and committees) of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
The Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day in 2023 are coming. Local market supervision departments should attach great importance to food safety supervision during the festival, adhere to the problem-oriented, strengthen risk awareness, tighten and compact the main body and territorial management responsibilities of enterprises, strengthen supervision and inspection and sampling monitoring, make every effort to investigate hidden risks, severely punish violations of laws and regulations, effectively ensure food safety, and ensure that the people spend a happy and peaceful holiday season. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Strengthen the supervision of production links. In view of the characteristics of seasonal foods such as mooncakes during the Mid-Autumn Festival, strengthen the supervision of the production process; Increase the frequency of supervision and inspection of bulk food production enterprises such as rice flour oil, meat, eggs and milk, urge enterprises to strictly implement food safety management system specifications, focus on checking key points of risks and hidden dangers, and ensure that the production process continues to comply and products meet safety standards.
2. Strengthen supervision of business links. Combined with the actual situation of local food operation and consumption, with large-scale chain enterprises, large-scale food wholesale enterprises, central kitchens, collective meal distribution units, school canteens, tourism designated reception units, farmhouses, agricultural approval (trade) markets, etc. as key units, tourist scenic spots, commercial areas, stations, wharves and highway service areas as key places, and online food business as key business forms, strengthen the investigation of food safety risks and the comprehensive management of hidden dangers in business links, promote the reduction of food waste, and strictly prevent food safety accidents.
3. Strengthen food sampling and monitoring. On the basis of daily supervision and sampling work, organize and carry out special supervision and sampling of mooncakes and other holiday hot foods, increase the intensity of sampling and monitoring, and promptly dispose of unqualified food in accordance with the "five in place" requirements in accordance with the law, effectively prevent and control food safety risks, and the information on supervision and sampling results shall be published in a timely manner in accordance with the principle of "timeliness and effectiveness" to respond to social concerns.
4. Severely punish illegal and criminal acts. In accordance with laws and regulations, strictly and quickly crack down on the manufacture and sale of counterfeits, "two supers and one non-profit", the use of expired or recycled food or raw materials to process food, the sale of food beyond the shelf life, the label and identification of non-standard food, false publicity and other violations of laws and regulations, all suspected crimes will be transferred to the public security organs for investigation of criminal responsibility. Increase the exposure of cases to form an effective deterrent.
12315. Strengthen social co-governance. Adopt flexible and diverse methods, make full use of radio, television, the Internet and other media, timely release festival-related food safety consumption tips, do a good job in publicizing and guiding anti-food waste, strengthen the publicity of popular science knowledge, and improve the public's awareness of scientific consumption. Ensure that the <> complaint and reporting telephone is unblocked, promptly accept and handle consumer complaints and reports, protect the legitimate rights and interests of consumers in accordance with the law, and strive to form a good atmosphere for social co-governance of food safety.
24. Strengthen on-duty duty and emergency response. Guide the cadres to increase the frequency of supervision for key enterprises and key places during the Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day, and urge rectification as soon as problems are found and report them in a timely manner. Strictly implement the system requirements of <>-hour duty, major matter reports and leaders leading shifts, improve the emergency handling of food safety emergencies and public opinion response plans, once a food safety emergency occurs, we must actively and steadily handle and timely request reports, resolutely prevent small risks from becoming big problems, and make every effort to ensure the safety of people's diet.
General Office of the State Administration for Market Regulation
September 2023, 9