Chinanews.com, August 27. According to the website of the State Administration for Market Regulation, on the 27th, the State Administration for Market Regulation issued an announcement to solicit public opinions on the "Guidelines for the Enforcement of Medical Beauty Advertising (Draft for Comment)" (hereinafter referred to as the "Draft for Comment") .
The "Draft for Comments" mentioned that it will focus on cracking down on advertising disorder such as creating "appearance anxiety" and using advertising spokespersons to make recommendations for medical beauty.
The market supervision department rectifies all kinds of medical beauty advertisements in accordance with the law, and strives to solve the problems of great harm and concentrated public feedback, and will focus on the following situations:
(1) Violating the good social customs, creating "appearance anxiety", improperly linking poor appearance with negative evaluation factors such as "low energy", "laziness" and "poverty", or distinguishing appearance with "high quality", "diligence" and "success" Improperly related factors such as positive evaluation.
(2) Violating the laws and regulations of drugs, medical devices, advertisements, etc., advertising drugs and medical devices that have not been approved or filed by the drug administration department.
(3) Propaganda or contain content such as diagnosis and treatment subjects and service items that have not been approved or filed by the health administrative department.
(4) Promote the effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment or make guaranteeing commitments to the safety and efficacy of diagnosis and treatment.
(5) Use the name or image of the patient to compare or prove the effect before and after diagnosis and treatment.
(6) Use advertising spokespersons to make recommendations and certifications for medical cosmetology.
The so-called "recommendation officer", "experience officer", etc. appearing in medical beauty advertisements who make a recommendation certificate for medical beauty in their own name or image shall be recognized as advertising spokespersons.
(7) Disguised advertisements for medical cosmetology in the form of introducing health, health-preserving knowledge, personal interviews, news reports, etc.
(8) Life cosmetology institutions and other non-medical institutions carry out medical cosmetology advertisements.
(9) Promote disease treatment functions in foods, health foods, disinfection products, and cosmetics, or claim health functions in foods other than health foods.
(10) Other acts that violate advertising laws and regulations and seriously infringe on the rights and interests of the masses.Keywords: