China News Service, July 24, according to the website of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, a few days ago, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Development and Reform Commission and other 17 departments jointly issued "Several Opinions on Improving and Supporting the Development of SMEs System" (hereinafter referred to as the "Opinions"). The "Opinions" proposed to improve the direct financing support system for small and medium-sized enterprises, steadily advance the registration system reform centered on information disclosure, and support more high-quality small and medium-sized enterprises to land in the capital market. Encourage SMEs to connect with the capital market through mergers and acquisitions.
The following is the full text of the opinion:
1. Improve the basic system supporting the development of SMEs
(1) Improve the legal and regulatory system for SMEs. On the basis of the "Law on the Promotion of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises", accelerate the construction of a legal and regulatory system with Chinese characteristics, supporting the development of small and medium-sized enterprises, and protecting the legitimate rights and interests of small and medium-sized enterprises. Local governments are encouraged to formulate local laws and regulations to promote the development of small and medium-sized enterprises. Explore the establishment of an evaluation system for SME laws and regulations and an inspection system for their implementation, and urge the implementation of laws and regulations in place.
(2) Adhere to a fair competition system. Fully implement the market access negative list system, treat small and medium-sized enterprises fairly and fairly, remove unreasonable thresholds and restrictions, and realize equal economic rights, equal opportunities, and equal rules for large and small enterprises and various ownership systems. Fully implement the fair competition review system, improve the review process and standards, and establish a sound fair competition review complaint, publicity, and random inspection system. Strengthen and improve anti-monopoly and anti-unfair competition law enforcement, and maintain market competition order.
(3) Improve the SME statistical monitoring and release system. Improve the statistical monitoring system for small and medium-sized enterprises, and regularly release statistical data on small and medium-sized enterprises. Establish an investigation and statistical system for the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises, and compile an index of financial conditions for small and medium-sized enterprises. Strengthen the structured analysis of SMEs and improve the level of statistical monitoring and analysis. Explore the use of big data and other means to carry out monitoring and analysis of the operation of SMEs. Improve the manual of "Main Statistical Data of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises" and study and compile the development index of small and medium-sized enterprises. Revise the SME classification standards in due course.
(4) Improve the credit system of SMEs. Adhere to the "government + market" model, establish and improve mechanisms for the collection, sharing, and inquiry of SME credit information, and rely on the national credit information sharing platform to integrate and share various types of corporate public service data in a timely manner. Establish and improve the credit evaluation system for small and medium-sized enterprises, improve the basic database of financial credit information, innovate credit investigation products for small and micro enterprises, and efficiently connect financial services. Study and promulgate relevant laws and regulations to standardize the collection of credit information, public inquiry, and credit supervision of SMEs. Give full play to the basic role of the national corporate credit information publicity system, record corporate-related information under the name of the company and publicize it in accordance with the law.
(5) Improve the fair supervision system. Reduce supervision matters, simplify handling procedures, promote full online handling, guide assistance, and fully implement credit supervision and "Internet + supervision" reforms. Promote hierarchical classification, cross-departmental joint supervision, strengthen and standardize supervision during and after the event, implement and improve inclusive and prudential supervision, avoid simple and rude measures for small and medium-sized enterprises, and severely investigate and deal with “one size fits all” behavior.
2. Uphold and improve the financial and taxation support system for SMEs
(6) A sound, precise and effective financial support system. The central treasury shall set up the subject of SMEs, and the treasury at or above the county level shall arrange special funds for the development of SMEs according to actual conditions. Establish a national SME development fund company-based fund of funds, improve the fund management system, improve the fund market operation mechanism, and guide qualified local governments to establish SME development funds. Improve special fund management methods and strengthen fund performance evaluation.
(7) Establish a long-term mechanism to reduce the tax burden of small and micro enterprises. Implement taxation policies that are conducive to the development of small and micro enterprises, and implement measures such as deferring, reduction, and exemption of corporate income tax and value-added tax for eligible small and micro enterprises in accordance with the law, simplifying tax collection and management procedures; imposing administrative fees on small and micro enterprises Preferential policies such as reduction and exemption will be implemented to reduce the tax burden of small and micro enterprises. We will implement the system of the list of company-related fees, strengthen the supervision and inspection of corporate-related fees, and clean up and standardize corporate-related fees.
(8) Strengthen the policy mechanism of government procurement to support SMEs. Revise the "Interim Measures for Government Procurement to Promote the Development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises", improve measures such as reserved procurement shares and price review preferences, and increase the share of small and medium-sized enterprises in government procurement. The procurement share reserved for small and medium-sized enterprises shall account for more than 30% of the total budget of the department’s annual government procurement projects; of which, the proportion reserved for small and micro enterprises shall not be less than 60%.
3. Uphold and improve the financing promotion system for SMEs
(9) Optimize the monetary and credit transmission mechanism. Comprehensive use of monetary policy tools such as refinancing for small and medium-sized enterprises, rediscounting, and differential deposit reserve ratios, to guide commercial banks to increase credit for small and micro enterprises. Further unblock the interest rate transmission channel to ensure that the market quoted interest rate (LPR) of the loan is effectively transmitted to the loan interest rate. Establish a differentiated interest rate pricing mechanism for small and micro enterprises, promote open and transparent credit interest rates and fees, and maintain a reasonable level of interest rate pricing for loans to small and micro enterprises.
(10) Improve the multi-level financial service system for small and micro enterprises. Promote the construction of an inclusive financial system, deepen the reform of the inclusive financial business unit of large and medium-sized banks, and promote the orderly and healthy development of small and medium banks, non-deposit financial institutions and Internet finance. Encourage financial institutions to innovate products and services, develop facilitating loan renewal businesses and credit loans, increase small and micro enterprise first loans, medium and long-term loans, intellectual property pledge loans, etc., develop supply chain finance, accounts receivable financing, and strengthen bank-tax interaction. Promote financial technology to empower financial institutions to serve SMEs. Study and promulgate the "Regulations on Non-deposit Lending Organizations." Accelerate the establishment of mechanisms for rapid resolution of microfinance disputes. Improve the regulation and regulation of the banking industry-related service charges and regulations and systems to reduce the comprehensive financing costs of small and micro enterprises.
(11) Strengthen the financial differentiation supervision and incentive mechanism for small and micro enterprises. Improve the long-term mechanism for the supervision of financial services for small and micro enterprises of commercial banks, and promulgate the Measures for the Supervision and Evaluation of Financial Services for Small and Micro Enterprises of Commercial Banks. Revise the "Measures for Performance Evaluation of Financial Enterprises." Link the service situation of small and micro enterprises of commercial banks with capital replenishment, financial bond issuance, macro prudential assessment (MPA) assessment, and assessment and promotion of relevant heads of financial institution headquarters. Guide banking financial institutions to explore the establishment of a negative list system for credit due diligence exemption. Supervise commercial banks to optimize the allocation of internal credit resources and assessment and incentive mechanisms, list small and micro enterprise credit plans separately, and improve loan service methods.
(12) Improve the direct financing support system for SMEs. Vigorously cultivate the venture capital market, improve the incentive and exit mechanisms for venture capital, guide angel investor groups, private equity, venture capital, etc. to expand equity financing for SMEs, and invest more in long-term investment, early investment, small investment, and innovation. Steadily advance the registration system reform centered on information disclosure, and support more high-quality SMEs to land in the capital market. Encourage SMEs to connect with the capital market through mergers and acquisitions. We will steadily advance the reform of the New OTC Market, and improve the transfer mechanism of listed companies. Improve the mechanism for cultivating the listing of small and medium-sized enterprises, and encourage local governments to increase their support for small-scale upgrades, reform of stocks, and stock-listed companies. Increase bond financing of high-quality SMEs, develop more bond varieties suitable for SMEs through market-based mechanisms, improve the credit enhancement mechanism for SME bond financing, and expand the scale of bond financing.
(13) Improve the financing guarantee system for SMEs. Improve the government financing guarantee system, give full play to the role of the national financing guarantee fund, implement the small and micro enterprise financing guarantee fee reduction and compensation policy, improve the risk compensation mechanism and performance evaluation incentive mechanism, and guide the government financing guarantee institutions at all levels to expand the financing guarantee for small and micro enterprises Business scale and lower guarantee rate level. Encourage banking financial institutions to increase cooperation with government financing guarantee institutions, reasonably determine the risk sharing ratio and the risk weight of guaranteed loans, implement the due diligence exemption system for financial institutions and financing guarantee institutions, and improve the availability of financing for small and micro enterprises. Promote the establishment of a unified registration and publicity system for movable property and rights guarantees.
4. Establish and improve the innovation and development system for SMEs
(14) Improve the entrepreneurial support system. Improve the entrepreneurial environment and extensively cultivate entrepreneurial entities. Improve the construction of entrepreneurial carriers, improve support and evaluation mechanisms, and provide low-cost, convenient, and high-quality services for small and micro enterprises to start businesses. Encourage large enterprises to give play to their technological advantages, talent advantages and market advantages to provide support for entrepreneurial activities. Encourage service organizations to provide standardized and professional services related to entrepreneurship.
(15) Improve the innovation support system for SMEs. Innovate the in-depth integration mechanism of production, education and research for small and medium-sized enterprises, promote the joint participation of large and medium-sized enterprises in major scientific and technological projects, and promote the opening of innovative resources such as scientific research equipment, experimental facilities, and pilot and small-scale test bases for universities, research institutes and large enterprises to small and medium-sized enterprises. Adjust and improve the scientific and technological plan establishment, task deployment and organization and management methods, greatly increase the proportion of small and medium-sized enterprises that undertake R&D tasks, and increase direct support for small and medium-sized enterprises' R&D activities. Improve the professional market-oriented innovation service system, improve the national technology innovation center, manufacturing innovation center and other mechanisms that support the innovation of small and medium-sized enterprises, and upgrade small and micro enterprise entrepreneurship and innovation demonstration bases, technology business incubators, specialized crowd-creation spaces, university science parks, etc. Support the ability and level of innovation of SMEs. Improve the introduction and cultivation system of innovative talents for small and medium-sized enterprises, and optimize talent incentives and rights protection mechanisms. Encourage small and medium-sized enterprises to innovate in technology, products, and models with tolerance and prudence.
(16) Improve and support the development mechanism of small and medium-sized enterprises with "specialized, sophisticated, innovative". Improve the gradual cultivation system, standard system and evaluation mechanism of "specialized, special new" small and medium-sized enterprises, specialized and new "little giant" enterprises and manufacturing single champion enterprises, and guide SMEs to take the road of "specialized, special new". Improve the collaborative innovation and financing development system of large and medium-sized enterprises and various entities, give play to the leading and supporting role of large enterprises, and improve the professional ability and level of small and medium-sized enterprises.
(17) Build a new technology application mechanism based on information technology. Support SMEs in the development and application of 5G, industrial Internet, big data, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, blockchain and other new generation information technologies, as well as new material technologies, intelligent green service manufacturing technologies, advanced and efficient biotechnology, etc., and improve support for SMEs to apply new technologies. The technical working mechanism improves the level of digitalization, networking, intelligence, and greenization of SMEs. Support industrial parks and industrial clusters to improve infrastructure support capabilities, establish a new technology public service platform for small and medium-sized enterprises, improve new technology promotion mechanisms, and improve the overall application level of high-tech in the park and industrial chain.
5. Improve and optimize the service system for SMEs
(18) Improve the service system for SMEs. Improve the service system for small and medium-sized enterprises that combines government public services, market services, and social public welfare services, and improve the sound development mechanism of service organizations and the gradient cultivation, collaborative service and evaluation incentive mechanism of public service platforms. Explore the establishment of a national integrated platform for public services for SMEs. Develop the service industry for small and medium-sized enterprises, guide service agencies to provide standardized, refined and personalized services, and guide large enterprises to provide supporting services for small and medium-sized enterprises in combination with industrial chains, supply chains, value chains, and innovation chains. Encourage various social organizations to provide public welfare services to enterprises, and explore the establishment of voluntary service mechanisms.
(19) Improve the mechanism to promote the management of small and medium enterprises. Improve the training system for small and medium-sized enterprises, build courses, teaching materials, teachers and organizational systems with characteristics of the times, build a MOOC platform, and build a multi-field, multi-level, online and offline training system for small and medium-sized enterprises. Improve the training, use, evaluation, and incentive system of skilled personnel, accelerate the training of high-quality skilled personnel, and promote the "craftsman spirit." Improve the brand cultivation mechanism for SMEs. Implement quality management enhancement actions for small and micro enterprises. Improve the management consulting service mechanism for SMEs.
(20) Consolidate the international exchange and cooperation mechanism for SMEs. Deepen the bilateral and multilateral SME cooperation mechanism and promote the international exchange and cooperation of SMEs. Explore the establishment of an overseas service system for small and medium-sized enterprises, consolidate the service mechanism for the international development of small and medium-sized enterprises, and provide assistance to small and medium-sized enterprises in international business legal consultation, intellectual property protection, technical trade measures, and quality certification. Support qualified places to build Sino-foreign SME cooperation zones, and improve evaluation and incentive mechanisms. Promote the reform of tariff guarantee insurance. Encourage the development of new business formats such as cross-border e-commerce, explore the establishment of a B2B export supervision system, and support cross-border e-commerce with superior import and export.
6. Establish and improve the legal rights and interests protection system for SMEs
(21) Construct a system to protect the legal property rights of small and medium-sized enterprises and entrepreneurs. Resolutely protect the legal property rights of SMEs and entrepreneurs, and punish illegal and criminal acts that infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of SME investors, managers and practitioners in accordance with the law. Strictly follow statutory procedures to adopt measures such as sealing up, seizing, and freezing, strictly distinguish illegal income, other property involved in the case, and legal property in accordance with the law, strictly distinguish the property of the corporate legal person from the personal property of shareholders, and the personal property of the person involved in the case from the property of family members. Establish a long-term mechanism for the governance of government-related property rights disputes. Promulgated and implemented the "Regulations on Guaranteeing Payments for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises" to curb the problem of arrears at the source.
(22) Improve the intellectual property protection system for small and medium-sized enterprises. Improve laws, regulations and policies on intellectual property protection, establish a sound punitive compensation system, and increase the amount of statutory compensation. Implement the intellectual property strategy promotion project for SMEs, strengthen the construction of intellectual property service industry cluster development zones, strengthen the patent navigation mechanism, improve the policies that support SMEs to develop independent intellectual property technology and products, and enhance the creation, use, protection and management knowledge of SMEs Property rights capacity. Optimize the intellectual property rights protection mechanism of small and medium-sized enterprises, and build a group of intellectual property protection centers. Construct a diversified settlement mechanism for intellectual property disputes, strengthen public services for SMEs’ intellectual property information, and promote the arbitration and mediation of intellectual property disputes. Improve the efficiency of intellectual property review and reduce the cost burden of SMEs in applying for and maintaining intellectual property rights.
(23) Improve the rights protection and relief system for SMEs. Build a unified government affairs consultation and complaint reporting platform, unblock the channels for small and medium-sized enterprises to express their appeals, and improve consultation, complaint and reporting handling procedures and supervision and evaluation mechanisms. Explore the establishment of a public interest litigation system for SMEs and an international rights protection service mechanism. Encourage legal service agencies to provide public welfare services for small and micro enterprises legal consultation. Establish and improve the emergency rescue and relief mechanism for small and medium-sized enterprises to help small and medium-sized enterprises deal with force majeure events such as natural disasters, accidents, public health incidents, and social security incidents.
7. Strengthen the organization and leadership system for promoting the development of SMEs
(24) Strengthen the working mechanism at all levels to promote the development of SMEs. Local people's governments at or above the county level must establish and improve a leading group for promoting the development of small and medium-sized enterprises. The government leader shall serve as the leader of the leading group. The office shall be set up in the comprehensive management department responsible for the promotion of small and medium-sized enterprises to strengthen the construction of the working team for promoting the development of small and medium-sized enterprises. The leading group should hold regular meetings to study and implement the major decisions and deployments of the Party Central Committee and the State Council to promote the development of small and medium-sized enterprises, and report relevant work to the office of the higher-level leading group in a timely manner. All member units of the leading group must earnestly implement the matters agreed by the leading group, establish an internal responsibility system, and strengthen work implementation.
(25) Improve the working mechanism of decision-making guarantee for small and medium-sized enterprises. Improve the policy consultation system for SMEs, cultivate a group of new think tanks with Chinese characteristics that focus on SME research, establish a system for soliciting opinions from SMEs and experts before the policy is issued, and an evaluation system for the effect of policy implementation. Improve SME policy release, interpretation and public opinion guidance mechanisms to increase policy awareness, sense of acquisition and satisfaction. Regularly carry out third-party assessments of the development environment of SMEs and announce the results to the public.