2 S. Korea to bolster forces on ... Refuse to call without a doctor
Kim's investigation into the prosecution's subrogation of former Kim Jong-il's deputy minister of justice, suspected of being a "hostel-hosted hostage," has been abandoned due to Kim's veto. Kim did not attend a summons investigation scheduled at the Seoul Eastern District Prosecutors' Office, which has a fact-finding mission at 3 pm on June 15.
Kim's investigation into the prosecution's subrogation of former Kim Jong-il's deputy minister of justice, suspected of being a "hostel-hosted hostage," has been abandoned due to Kim's veto.
Kim did not attend a summons investigation scheduled at the Seoul Eastern District Prosecutors' Office, which has a fact-finding mission at 3 pm on June 15.
According to the fact-finding mission, Kim received a notice of summons, but did not answer and said he was not available.
In April last year, according to the recommendation of the prosecution committee, the fact-finding team investigating the police investigation prosecution related to the case in 2013 decided to investigate the investigation of Kim's alleged inevitable direct investigation.
However, former vice minister Kim, who has been accused of denying the allegations in the course of past investigations, has decided not to respond to the summons because he has no reason to cooperate in investigating the truth investigation team.
Some observers say it is burdened by the unusual public summons of the fact-finding mission.
A summons of a fact-finding team without a mandatory investigation can not be forcefully filed even if the investigator refuses to summon because there is no legal force.
The fact-finding mission is expected to call for a summon investigation of former vice minister Kim.
If Kim refuses to continue summoning, it is also said that he may conduct a closed summit investigation.
It is said that the victim, who is presumed to be a woman in the so-called sex entertainment video, claims to have been raped by former vice minister Kim. It is the position of the fact-finding team that we can not finish.
This is why it is difficult for Kim to refuse to summon the truth investigation team until the end.
Kim, who refused to be summoned in the investigation of the police in 2013, has since been summoned and questioned in the prosecution investigation process.
Former Vice Minister Kim is being investigated by the construction contractor Yoon Moo, who was accused of being treated as a sexist in Wonju, Gangwon Province.
The prosecution handed over the case to trial on charges of fraud and auction interference.
However, Kim's allegations were dismissed on account of the lack of credibility of the person concerned and the lack of evidence other than statements.
Lee, who claims to be a woman appearing in a so-called "sex entertainment video" the following year, accused Kim of raping a woman for sexual assault, but the prosecution has resumed her reissuance, but was dismissed again in January 2015, saying that the person in the video can not be identified.
If the accused is accused of accepting simple entertainment through a prosecution investigation, it is only 7 years to prosecute. However, if the allegation of special rapes is applied, the prescription will be increased to 15 years.
If there is scientific evidence to prove special rape charges, such as DNA evidence, the statute of limitations will increase to 25 years.
It's not known exactly when the video was taken, but it's likely that it will be around 2009.
Lee, who claims to have been raped by former vice minister Kim, appeared in a broadcasting company the other day and said, "Kim has been raped from time to time by former vice minister Kim, and Mrs.
Kim's wife denied on November 15 that "Any woman interviewed on the news is not true at all. We will appoint a lawyer and take legal and criminal countermeasures."