Nadal beat Tsitsipasa and reached the final of the Australian Open
Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal beat Greek Stefanos Tsitsipas and reached the final of the Australian Open.
The meeting lasted 1 hour and 48 minutes and ended with a score of 6: 2, 6: 4, 6: 0 in favor of the Spaniard.
Nadal made five aces and never made a mistake on the pitch. There are also five aces and two double mistakes on the account of Tsitsipas.
In the final, Nadal will play with the winner of the pair Novak Djokovic (Serbia) - Luc Puy (France).
Earlier it was reported that Japanese tennis player Naomi Osaka beat Czech Caroline Plishkova and advanced to the Australian Open final.
- Osaka beat Plishkova and advanced to the Australian Open final 1 month
- Czech tennis player Kvitova reached the Australian Open final 1 month
- Australian Open: Nadal completes Tsitsipas 1 month
- Perfection of Nadal, Tikhonova's semi-final and Kvitova's victory: the results of the 11th gaming day of the Australian Open 1 month
- Osaka break for the final Australian Open 1 month
- Osaka beat Cvitova in the Australian Open final 1 month
- Djokovic and Nadal are preparing for the final Australian Open 25 days
- Australian Open in Liveticker: Djokovic meets Nadal in the final 25 days
- Djokovic and Nadal started the final Australian Open 25 days
- Djokovic ahead of Nadal in Australian Open final 25 days
- Djokovic 2-0 ahead against Nadal in Australian Open final 25 days
- Djokovic leaves Nadal no chance in the Australian Open final and is record winner 25 days
- Djokovic beat Nadal and won the Australian Open 25 days