China News Service, April 7th, according to the website of the Chinese Embassy in the UK, on April 2, according to the deployment of the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Chinese Embassy and Consulate in the UK assisted in organizing 181 Chinese citizens including students studying in the UK Flight back home. In order to do a better job, we are now investigating the situation of underage students who are in a difficult situation in the UK and urgently need to return to China. The relevant conditions and precautions are as follows:
1. Conditions and requirements
(1) Juvenile students who are 5-18 years old, whose parents are unaccompanied in the UK, and homestay guardians are too old to take care of them, and who are studying in the UK for long or short periods
(2) Voluntarily assume all possible risks in the process of returning home, and consciously accept the quarantine arrangements during the flight and after arriving at the destination. If you participate in the survey, please sign the "Responsibility Commitment" and upload the relevant materials to the parents of the minor students.
(3) In principle, minors studying abroad need to travel alone, and parents or guardians in the UK cannot accompany the plane.
2. Matters needing attention
(1) Home protection and reducing mobility are the safest self-protection methods during an epidemic. Recently, multiple passengers on flights were diagnosed with new coronary pneumonia, which resulted in a large number of passengers and crew members on the same plane being quarantined. The cabin space is confined, crowded, and the journey is long, and there is a great risk of cross-infection. If there is no special urgent need, it is recommended to avoid risking returning to China.
(2) Temporary flight tickets and segregated expenses for returning home are at your own expense. Air ticket costs are determined by airlines in accordance with market principles. At present, the direct fares of domestic flights from London to London are in the range of 30,000-40,000 yuan, and in the business class are 50,000-60,000 yuan. The local government's new coronary pneumonia testing, isolation and room and board costs about 10,000 yuan per person.
(3) In order to ensure public health and safety, those who have symptoms of fever and cough or close contact with new coronary pneumonia in the past 14 days, please do not book and take a flight. If the body temperature exceeds 37.3 degrees (inclusive) or there are suspected symptoms before boarding, the airline will refuse to board.
(4) Passengers who have purchased tickets must go through the WeChat mini program of the international version of the Epidemic Prevention Health Code in advance, and fill in personal information, health status, recent travel and other information on a daily basis. (Specific requirements will be issued separately)
(5) Strict quarantine inspection will be conducted at the port of entry of the flight. Once a passenger who conceals his illness and contact history or discovers that he has taken antipyretics and other inhibitory drugs during quarantine inspection is found, he will be held liable for the crime of endangering public safety.
Eligible minors studying abroad can use Alipay to scan the QR code below to register personal information (also can be registered by domestic parents or guardians in the UK). The parents of minor students download and sign and attach the "Responsibility Commitment" and upload it together with the identity cards of the minor children (if any) and the personal information page of the minor children's passport. After receiving relevant materials, the registration background is deemed to have participated in the investigation successfully. The deadline for registration is 18:00 GMT on April 7th (1:00 am GMT on April 8th).