Peter Bäckstrand, acting regional director and HR director, says that Tobias Kjellberg will remain in Region Värmland with other tasks.
- Tobias has been the manager for fifteen years and we have been discussing this for a while now and have come to this decision, says Peter Bäckstrand.Retiring directors
• Former CFO Veronica Hedlund Lundgren left her post this summer. That service has now been appointed by Pia Vinborg.
• Traffic Director Jessika Lundgren announced in November that she will leave the post and return to previous work within HSB. That service will be shared by two acting people: Lena Thorin and Mattias Berg.
• At the end of November, the regional director Anneli Snobl announced that she is leaving. The position is filled by HR Director Peter Bäckstrand, who is appointed until the Regional Board decides on a new regional director.
Why do so many quit in such a short time?
- To do an analysis of why the directors quit, you have to talk to those who quit. We have to analyze every single case, says Peter Bäckstrand.No parachute
When Anneli Snobl left her post as regional director, it was triggered a parachute agreement that gave her six plus twelve monthly salaries in severance pay, ie close to SEK 2, 8 million. It was strongly criticized by the opposition.
No parachute agreement will be released in the case of the Director of Health, Peter Bäckstrand says.
- Tobias will remain in the organization, he has not resigned. We will sign a new agreement with him that will not rest on director's grounds. It will be a regular employment contract, says Peter Bäckstrand.