Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

Industry, growth stops in November

2020-01-22T10:34:02.244Z

11.21 Turnover from industry, net of seasonal factors, remains unchanged in November compared to October. On the average of the last 3 months the overall index marks + 0.2% compared to the average of the previous 3 months. Adjusted for calendar effects, total turnover marks + 0.1% on a trend basis. Orders fell 0.3% in the economic cycle, but in the last 3 months on average they mark + 0.9% compared to the previous 3 months. In trend terms, the raw index shows a contraction of 4.3%.



Share

22 January 202011.21 The turnover of the industry, net of seasonal factors, remains unchanged in November compared to October. On the average of the last 3 months the overall index marks + 0.2% compared to the average of the previous 3 months. Adjusted for calendar effects, total turnover marks + 0.1% on a trend basis. Orders fell 0.3% in the economic cycle, but in the last 3 months on average they mark + 0.9% compared to the previous 3 months. In trend terms, the raw index shows a contraction of 4.3%.

Source: rainews

You may like

News/Politics 2020-01-22T10:34:02.244Z
News/Politics 2019-11-12T09:52:09.751Z
News/Politics 2019-10-15T13:10:35.250Z

Trends 24h

Latest

news 2020/02/22    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy