Actor: actor Bruno Ganz is dead
Bruno Ganz died at the age of 77 years. The actor succumbed to his cancer at night on Saturday, as his management confirmed.
The Swiss actor Bruno Ganz died at the age of 77 years. He died in the night to Saturday in Zurich, as his management confirmed. Bruno Ganz began his career in theater, working with directors such as Peter Zadek and Claus Peymann. In the film he shot with Wim Wenders "Sky over Berlin" and played 2004 Adolf Hitler in "The Downfall".
Bruno Ganz was one of the most important contemporary German-speaking actors and has received many awards. In 1996, he received the Iffland Ring - an award which the previous recipient bestows on his lifetime title of "in each case the most significant and worthy stage performer in German-speaking theater".
- At the age of 77 years: actor Bruno Ganz is dead 1 month
- Der Untergang actor Bruno Ganz (77) died 1 month
- Bruno Ganz is dead: in the sky over Zurich 1 month
- Death of Swiss actor Bruno Ganz at 77 1 month
- Die Swiss actor Bruno Ganz who played Hitler in 'The Plunge' 1 month
- Death of Bruno Ganz, major German actor 1 month
- The actor Bruno Ganz died 1 month