China News Service, June 1, according to the People ’s Bank of China website, the People ’s Bank of China, the China Banking Regulatory Commission, the Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Finance, the General Administration of Market Supervision, the China Securities Regulatory Commission, and the Foreign Exchange Bureau jointly issued the "About Further Strengthening Guiding Opinions on Financial Services for Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (hereinafter referred to as "Opinions"). The "Opinions" suggest that banking financial institutions should increase the implementation of policies and increase the proportion of beneficiary enterprises. For enterprises that operated normally before the epidemic and were difficult to operate under the impact of the epidemic, the loan period should be extended; five large state-owned businesses The growth rate of bank inclusive small and micro-enterprise loans is higher than 40%; developmental and policy banks must implement a special credit line of 350 billion yuan in place by the end of June 2020, and support the resumption of production of small and medium-sized enterprises with preferential interest rates. The implementation plan of the bank's special credit line is submitted monthly for implementation and so on.
1. Implement credit support policies for resuming production of small, medium and micro enterprises
(1) Arrange the deferred principal and interest payment of loans for small and medium enterprises. Improve the policy of postponing principal and interest repayment, and increase support for the deferred principal and interest repayment of Pratt & Whitney small and micro enterprises. Banking financial institutions should increase the implementation of policies and increase the proportion of beneficiary enterprises. For enterprises operating normally before the epidemic and having difficulty operating under the impact of the epidemic, the loan period should be extended. According to the actual situation of the enterprise, differentiated support such as repayment of instalments and interest shall be provided to the subsequent repayment date. Improve response efficiency, simplify handling procedures, and encourage online handling.
(2) Give full play to the leading role of national banks. National banks should make good use of the comprehensive standard reduction and targeted standard reduction policies to realize the “quantity increase and price reduction” of loans for small and medium-sized enterprises, issue detailed plans, and follow up and implement them on a monthly basis. The growth rate of inclusive small and micro enterprises in five large state-owned commercial banks is higher than 40%. National banks should make reasonable profits to ensure that the coverage of small and medium-sized enterprises' loans is significantly expanded and the cost of comprehensive financing is significantly reduced.
(3) Make good use of the loan-and-discount policy. The branches of the People's Bank of China should make good use of the re-loan and discount policy to guide financial institutions to focus on supporting small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as supporting poverty alleviation, spring cultivation, livestock farming, foreign trade, tourism and entertainment, accommodation and catering, transportation and other industries. Strengthen supervision and management to ensure that funds are disbursed in accordance with laws and regulations and prevent "running and leaking". Small and medium-sized banks should make good use of re-loan and discounted funds, encourage small and medium-sized banks to increase their own financial support, promote the increase of small and medium-sized enterprise credit loans, and reduce financing costs.
(4) Implementing special credit lines for developmental and policy banks. Development and policy banks must implement the 350 billion yuan special credit line in place by the end of June 2020, support small and medium-sized enterprises to resume work and production at a preferential interest rate, formulate the bank's special credit line implementation plan, and report the implementation status on a monthly basis.
(5) Increase support for insurance protection. Insurance institutions are encouraged to provide relevant targeted loan guarantee insurance products based on the specific situation of small and medium enterprises affected by the epidemic. Insurance companies are encouraged to distinguish the types of country-specific risks, further increase the coverage of export credit insurance, and increase the risk protection of small and medium-sized enterprises for export. During the epidemic prevention and control period, insurance companies are encouraged to explore innovative and effective claims settlement methods to ensure that insured customers receive timely and convenient claims settlement services.
2. Carrying out the financial service capability improvement project of small, medium and micro enterprises in commercial banks
(6) Improve political positions and change business philosophy. We must attach great importance to financial support for small and medium-sized enterprises and other real economies affected by the epidemic, and strengthen social responsibility. In accordance with the requirements of financial supply-side structural reforms, the focus of operations and credit resources will be shifted from preferring real estate and local government financing platforms to the real economy such as small, medium, and micro enterprises to achieve incremental optimization of credit resources and reorganization of stocks.
(7) Improve internal resource allocation and policy arrangements. Large and medium-sized commercial banks should implement the "five special" mechanism of the inclusive financial business department, and list special credit plans for small and micro enterprises, private enterprises, and manufacturing industries, and appropriately delegate authority for approval. Reform the cost-sharing and revenue-sharing mechanism of the small and micro credit business lines, and the national commercial banks' internal transfer pricing preference should be no less than 50 basis points. Small and medium-sized banks can implement internal transfer pricing preferences or economic profit subsidies in accordance with their own reality.
(8) Improve internal performance evaluation. Commercial banks should increase the weight of Pratt & Whitney Finance in the performance evaluation of branches and leadership, and increase the weight of Pratt & Whitney Finance in the comprehensive performance evaluation of branch branches to more than 10%. It is necessary to reduce the weight of small and micro financial profit assessment and increase the weight of small and micro enterprise customer service assessment. Improve the internal recognition standards and procedures for loan due diligence. If there is no obvious evidence that the dereliction of duty is determined to be due diligence, gradually increase the exemption ratio of small and micro credit employees, and stimulate their enthusiasm for developing small and micro credit business.
(9) Substantially increase small and micro enterprise credit loans, first loans, and non-repayment loans. Commercial banks should optimize the risk assessment mechanism, focus on reviewing the source of the first repayment, and reduce their reliance on mortgage guarantees. Under the premise of controllable risks, strive to achieve a significant increase in the proportion of newly issued credit loans. Urge commercial banks to increase the number of households that obtain loans from the banking system for the first time. Allow eligible small and micro-enterprise renewal loans to be included in normal loans, encourage commercial banks to increase medium- and long-term loans, and strive to increase the proportion of small and micro-enterprise renewals in 2020 than last year.
(10) Employ financial technology to empower small and micro enterprises financial services. Commercial banks are encouraged to use big data, cloud computing and other technologies to establish risk pricing and control models, and to transform the credit approval process. In-depth digging and integration of customer credit information of small and micro enterprises within the bank, strengthening the integration with external credit information platforms such as credit reporting, taxation, and market supervision, to improve customer identification and credit availability. Break through the "last mile" plugging point of corporate finance to effectively meet the financing needs of small, medium and micro enterprises.
3. Reform and improve the external policy environment and the incentive and restraint mechanism
(11) Strengthen the functions of monetary policy counter-cyclical adjustment and structural adjustment. Implement a sound monetary policy, comprehensively use monetary policy tools such as open market operations and medium-term lending facilities to maintain a reasonable and sufficient liquidity in the banking system, and guide financial institutions to increase credit support for SMEs.
(12) Bring into play the role of loan market interest rate reform. The spread between the interest rates of major bank loans and the quoted interest rate of the loan market will be included in the macro-prudential assessment, and the changes in loan spreads of small and medium-sized banks will be closely monitored. Supervise banking financial institutions to embed loan market quoted interest rates into internal pricing and transmission related links, and unblock the bank's internal interest rate transmission mechanism. In accordance with the principles of marketization and rule of law, orderly promote the conversion of the stock floating rate loan pricing benchmark.
(13) Optimize external incentives for regulatory policies. Promote the revision of the Commercial Bank Law, study and revise the provisions on commercial banks that provide guarantees for loans, and facilitate small and micro enterprises to obtain credit. Carry out the evaluation of the financial services supervision of small and micro enterprises in commercial banks, and continue to implement the requirements for the growth rate of inclusive small and micro enterprises loans and the "two increase" in the number of households. Further relax the tolerance of non-performing loans for inclusive small and micro enterprises.
(14) Research and improve the financial enterprise performance evaluation system. Revise and improve financial enterprise performance evaluation management methods, and weaken the requirements for profit growth in the performance evaluation of state-owned financial enterprises. Link the performance evaluation of financial institutions with the loans of inclusive small and micro enterprises. Guide financial enterprises to better implement the national macro strategy, serve the real economy, and increase financing support for small and micro enterprises. Encourage risk management subsidiaries of futures companies to provide small and micro enterprises with more high-quality and convenient risk management services through OTC options and warehouse receipt services.
(15) Better implement preferential measures of fiscal and taxation policies. Increase the promotion of micro-enterprise financial services tax incentives and incentives to strive for enjoyment. Strengthen the special fund guarantee for inclusive financial development, and do a good job in the pilot reform of financial support for financial services for small and micro enterprises.
(16) Give play to the role of local government financing guarantee institutions. Establish a government financing guarantee evaluation system, highlight its quasi-public product attributes and policy, gradually cancel the profit evaluation requirements, and focus on evaluating the effectiveness of supporting small farmers (including the number of new households, amount, proportion, rate level, etc.) 1. Reduce counter-guarantee requirements, promptly perform compensatory liability and first-time loan support rate and other indicators, and implement an incentive and restraint mechanism that directly links the assessment results with capital replenishment, risk compensation, and salary treatment. Gradually increase the guarantee magnification and reduce the average guarantee rate of government financing guarantee and reguarantee institutions to less than 1%.
(17) Promote the accelerated operation of the national financing guarantee fund. In 2020, we will strive to increase the scale of re-guarantee business by 400 billion yuan. Cooperate with banking financial institutions in batch guarantee loan business, and increase the proportion of risk responsibility sharing in batch cooperation business to 30%. The re-guarantee fee shall be waived for the guarantee business of 1 million yuan and below for a single household of the cooperative institution, and the re-guarantee fee shall be halved for the guarantee business of 1 million yuan or more in 2020.
(18) Clean up unreasonable norms and financing charges that violate regulations. We will strengthen supervision and inspection of the chaotic phenomenon of illegal charges and lending tying, transfer costs, and deposit and loan linkages of small and micro loans in banking financial institutions. We will strengthen supervision and inspection and strictly account for and punish the chaos.
4. Play the role of multi-level capital market financing support
(19) Increase financing support for the bond market. Guide the net financing of corporate credit bonds by 1 trillion yuan more than the previous year, support large enterprises to issue more debt financing, and release credit resources to support small and micro enterprise loans. Optimize the approval process of special financial bonds for small and micro enterprises, unblock the approval points, strengthen follow-up management, and support financial institutions to issue RMB 300 billion of special financial bonds for small and micro enterprises in 2020. Further play the supporting role of private enterprise bond financing tools. Promote the development of credit risk mitigation tools and credit protection tools, and promote non-public issuance of convertible corporate debt financing tools.
(20) Improve the efficiency of small and medium-sized enterprises using commercial bills of financing. For those who really need to delay the payment of small and medium-sized enterprises, promote the use of commercial bill settlement that is more conducive to protecting the legitimate rights and interests of small and medium-sized enterprises, promote the interconnection of supply chain information platform and commercial bill of exchange infrastructure, accelerate the specification innovation of commercial bills of products, and enhance the small and medium Micro-enterprise accounts receivable financing efficiency.
(21) Support the listing or listing financing of high-quality small and medium-sized enterprises. Support qualified SMEs in listing and financing on the Main Board, Science and Technology Board, SME Board, and GEM, and accelerate the reform of the GEM and pilot registration system. Optimize the new third-board issuance financing system, introduce a public issuance mechanism to unqualified qualified investors, remove the restriction on the 35 new shareholders of single issuance of targeted financing, allow internal microfinance to implement self-issued issuance, and reduce corporate financing costs. Set up a select layer, establish a transfer board listing system, allow companies listed on the select layer for one year and meet the relevant conditions to directly transfer to the board, and open up the channel for the continued development and growth of listed companies. Establish differentiated investor suitability standards for the basic layer, innovation layer, and selection layer, introduce long-term funds such as public funds, and optimize the investor structure.
(22) To guide private equity investment and venture capital investment in early investment and small investment. Amend the Interim Measures for the Supervision and Administration of Private Equity Investment Funds (Order No. 105 of the China Securities Regulatory Commission) to strengthen the differentiated supervision and self-discipline of venture capital funds. Formulate "Venture Investment Enterprise Standards" to guide and encourage venture investment companies and angel investment to focus on investing in small and medium-sized enterprises to create innovative enterprises. Encourage asset management products to increase support for venture capital, and gradually increase the proportion of equity investment asset management products, improve the investment and loan linkage and investment linkage mechanisms between banks, insurance and other financial institutions and venture capital companies, and strengthen venture capital companies and finance Institutional marketing cooperation. Promote the improvement of policies for insurance funds to invest in venture capital funds.
(23) Promote the pilot of regional equity market innovation. Select qualified regional equity market to carry out system and business innovation pilots, and promote the revision of the regional equity market trading system, financing products, and relevant policies and regulations of corporate governance. Promote relevant departments and local governments to increase policy support, and use the regional equity market as a platform for comprehensive application of local small, medium and micro-enterprise support policies and measures. Strengthen the integration with credit reporting, taxation, market supervision, and local credit platforms, encourage the participation of commercial banks, securities companies, and private equity investment institutions, and promote commercial banks to provide related financial services.
V. Strengthen the construction of credit system for small, medium and micro enterprises
(24) Strengthen the guidance on the construction of local credit reporting platforms and integrated credit service platforms for SME financing. Study and formulate relevant data catalogs, operation management and other standards, promote local governments to make full use of existing credit information platforms, establish local credit reference platforms and integrated credit service platforms for SME financing, and support the establishment of market-based credit reference agencies in areas where conditions permit. Local platform. Based on the local service platform, accelerate the realization of interconnection and interconnection and serve the integrated development of regional economies. Explore the establishment of high-quality small and medium-sized micro-enterprise information bases such as manufacturing individual champions, special and special new "small giant" enterprises, special and special new small and medium enterprises, and advanced manufacturing clusters and industrial enterprises' technological transformation and upgrade orientation plans included in the industrial sector, and build industrial finance Cooperation platform, strengthen information sharing and comparison, promote the integration of financial institutions with small, medium and micro enterprises, and provide high-quality financing services. Improve and promote the "Xinyidai" mode.
(25) Establish a unified registration and publicity system for movable property and rights guarantees. Promote the reform of the movable property and rights guarantee registration, establish a unified movable property and rights guarantee registration publicity system, and gradually realize that the market main body handles the movable property and rights guarantee registration on one platform.
6. Optimizing the local financing environment
(26) Establish and improve a loan risk compensation mechanism. Local governments with conditions can establish risk compensation "capital pools" according to local conditions, provide discounts and incentives for small and medium-sized enterprise loans, and provide capital supplements to government financing guarantee institutions, etc., and assume limited liability within the limit of the capital contribution. Improve the risk compensation fund management system, rationally set the trustee, compensation conditions, and improve the efficiency of the use of risk compensation funds.
(27) Support supply chain financial services to small, medium and micro enterprises. Support industry integration, promote financial services throughout the industry chain, encourage the development of supply chain financial products such as orders, warehouse receipts, inventory, and accounts receivable financing, play the role of account receivables financing service platform, and promote small and medium-sized enterprises to receivable in 2020 Account financing 800 billion yuan. Strengthen the policy linkage of the financial, financial, industrial credit, state-owned assets and other departments, accelerate the completion of the system connection between the core enterprises, financial departments and the account receivable financing service platform, and strive to realize the full access of state-owned commercial banks and major joint-stock commercial banks to account receivables Financing service platform.
(28) Promote the local government to deepen the reform of deregulation and service. Promote local governments to consolidate the main responsibilities of risk sharing, information sharing, and settlement of accounts, continue to organize the settlement of accounts owed to private enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, and urge government departments and large enterprises to promptly pay various types of unpaid accounts in accordance with laws and regulations. Support places where conditions permit to explore the establishment of platforms such as loan renewal centers, first-time loan centers, and power-confirmation centers to provide convenient and profitable enterprise services. Continue to clean up the unreasonable and illegal fees charged by local government departments and intermediaries in the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Seven, strengthen organizational implementation
(29) Strengthen organization promotion. The branches of the People's Bank of China and the branches of the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission can strengthen the linkage with local development and reform, finance, taxation, industrial and commercial, state-owned assets and other departments through the establishment of special teams, from strengthening internal incentives, strengthening the support of first lenders, and improving service efficiency. In order to reduce financing costs, strengthen bank-enterprise docking, and optimize the financing environment, we should carry out special actions to enhance the financial service capabilities of small and medium-sized enterprises in commercial banks according to local conditions.
(30) Improve monitoring and evaluation. Explore the establishment of a scientific and objective national statistical survey system and evaluation system for the financing status of small, medium and micro enterprises, develop the financial condition index for small and medium enterprises, and release it to the society in due course. The branches of the People's Bank of China, deputy provincial city center sub-branch and above, together with the Banking and Insurance Regulatory Bureau, explored the establishment of prefecture-level and county-level small and medium-sized micro-finance regional environmental evaluation systems, focusing on evaluating the level of financial services, small and medium-sized enterprises in the jurisdiction, financing guarantee, and government department information Disclosure and sharing, clearing of accounts, etc., and inform the financial institutions and the municipal and county governments of the evaluation results of financial institutions and local governments above the sub-provincial level as appropriate to create a good financial ecological environment.